So where can i get a drink Saturday?

Shibuya

Lots of Japs. Maybe some kindred spirit smokers. Or at least holding an empty hand with fingers in a cigarette-holding position. The leanest girls in a rather fat Patpong. Horrible music. Just before King's Corner. I imagine you know where that is.

I have a friend coming from US to Bangkok for the 1st time on Saturday. Are we going to have to get tanked up at home before going out? or is the general thinking that beer will be available like the weekend before last, magically hidden in paper cups?

cheers

can't we get this fucking pinned (no disrespect to the OP)...PATPONG! PATPONG! PATPONG! Patpong NEVER fucking closes for elections or buddhist holidays or the royal family's birthdays or ANY shit. It's ALWAYS open. Got it?

preahko

I was just referring to finding somewhere to drink, not necessarily a British pub.

The closest "British" pubs (not Irish bars) I can think off the top of my head are Booby's Arms the Duke of Wellington on Silom or maybe Barbican on Thaniya. Barbican is stretching the point as to a British pub however IMO.

There used to be Toby Jug on Silom but that has been gone for over a year now.

Archived