Poll Redux

CTO

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And a total of 20 people have voted,

Actually, that is far more telling than the results!

If people can't be arsed to vote, wy expect them to show up with free goodies for me (Hint - Pistachio Nuts, salted)

Arrrrrrrrr

i would imagine the lack of voters is because the majority of this Board do not live in BKK/LOS and they don't really care where a get together is held as they might never attend a meeting.

some Board Members who reside in BKK rarely turn up for the get togethers and even KS cannot make it every Week.

Family and work commitments are more important.

i know some travel to BKK on business but they don't always make a get together.

i have only been to Thailand 6 times and only been in BKK once on a Friday but made the effort to go the Gullies and met some nice people.

i don't plan to be in BKK until 2010 and i know nothing about any of the places mentioned as a place to meet.

when when i do visit i don't really care where i met you good Fella's...... :thumbup:

as long as i can sit down/get a beer/and have a chat i'm happy..........i'm easily pleased.

CTO,

21 now :grinyes: :hubba: :hubba: :grinyes:

and Down Under streaks further ahead.....

Can't comment on Ship Wreck, cos Tiger & I couldn't find it last Friday....would have loved to have been able to make it (well for 10 or 15 minutes anyway)

When we called you Friday we were searching Melbourne's Docklands for "Ship wrecks".... or was that "Ports in Storms".... I give up...lol

Anyhow, now that the Meetings are closer to the Si Saket Highway, I'll be able to drop by when I'm in town :grinyes::beer::grinyes:

..but the way things are looking my visits will be fewer this year due to China schedule...but all's not lost...currently arranging a Visitor Visa, so "someone" can fly to Shanghai and meet me there......

...As they say....Where there's a will......

...There's a Dead relative....

Cheers (Not so) DC :beer:

never been to any of them but the aussie in me says DownUnder

Closest I think I have been is watching the sandwich board girls while I was having a flat-white at Coffee World........and yes I know that is not the same place.

Nice part of the world 7 1/2.... :hubba:

busty, you lead a sheltered life my son...lol

NOT Soi 7/1....that's the other Downunder..

Read the thread.... Downunder Soi 23...

between Cowboy & Suk... only been open a year or so...

Cheers DC

Yes I am aware that the one mentioned is near Asoke but the closest I have been is the one on 7 1/2

Bust (In a bubble :smirk: )

KS - Can you change the sticky and the Moderator post in "Meetings" to read all meetings at "Down Under"

I met one of the owners or managers today, "Johnny" Thomas wasn't there, nice guy, we'll have a area on the mezzanine level, however if there is a sporting event we may move up to the 4th floor if that's ever too crowded.

See you all tomorrow!

Archived