TM 6 Arrival/Departure card

hall

Just curious. On a recent trip the airline ran out of TM6 cards. I got one but a few others missed out. So what happens ? - is there a desk you can collect one from at Suv. and where is it located - just in case I miss out next time !

Cheers Hall.

Next time ask for one as soon as you get on the plane. Ask for a couple. Some Airlines like Singapore Airlines hand them out in the departure lounge, I always grab half a dozen so I've always got a couple filled in.

I reckon I've seen them at Swampy on the left hand side as you come to the counters. There's a bit of a desk there.

Better to have it done rather than watch the lines fill up as you fill one in. :(

A funny story, I'm a regular border crosser at Mae Sai and have gotten to know a few of the Thai Immigration people quite well. (There's a little cutie at Myanmar Immigration I'd like to know a lot better as well).

The guy who's sole duty seems to be to hand out the Thai immigration cards has always refused to give me extras. This is obviously in breach of regulations, so I always hide my already filled in card while he gives me the new one and then head straight for the entry window flashing my filled in card as I go with a nyah nyah nyah smile.

Always good for a laugh.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey...you guys, consider that in Thailand, the cost of a TM card may not be trivial. Think about the guy earnging 300 baht a day -would he wast a 50 Satong card?

You only need one properly filled out card to get into the country. Extra cards are a waste.

Ok, in the days when I was taking Ambien, sometimes I would try filling the card while asleep and go though both mine and my seat mate's before getting it right... But those days are over.

In any case, we only need one card.

Hey...you guys, consider that in Thailand, the cost of a TM card may not be trivial. Think about the guy earnging 300 baht a day -would he wast a 50 Satong card?

You only need one properly filled out card to get into the country. Extra cards are a waste.

Ok, in the days when I was taking Ambien, sometimes I would try filling the card while asleep and go though both mine and my seat mate's before getting it right... But those days are over.

In any case, we only need one card.

What the fux are you on about?

Please explain to me who the fux pays for a card

Archived