Samsung D880

Bkkbound04

Seems likely that the big phone operators don't want any interference in their UK cartel, meaning the dual sim phones are being held back,keeping people into single contracts.I was in the Orange shop trying to buy a spare/car charger for it and the store staff had never heard of it and were amazed it was real(they did't have the charger for it, its a different connection to the D500)

Evryone I've spoken with and shown the phone to wants one...

Some one should be able to make money out of them.

JP

Mai roo. I was very happy with my D500, so I can't say. I'd give them a go again for a new handphone.

Maybe not a power plant LOL!

Cheers,

SD

If it was a power plant I wouldn't give two hoots, I am proud of the fact I once blacked out the whole of Qatar whilst testing a 115 MG GTG and tried a full load rejection test, not many people have crippled nations on their resume!

Its a Gas Sepertuion Plant (GSP), NGV at the pumps, we did the conceptual design and the Koreas alledgedly do the detailed engineering. They are not producing, I am let off the leash and sent to kick ass, Job Satisfaction :)

AIS has had dual sims for a while - I had one but with my phone it was pointless as it was not able to differentiate the lines when people in my address book called. Both lines were active, but what I wanted was to like silence one line but that wasn't do-able for my phone.

Archived