Crossed lines?

Bkkbound04

I've got a AIS number which is also the same number as a girl with DTAC!! If my phone is off and some one dials it it goes to this other girl, now my wife took some convincing that this was in fact the case and it was only when she had my sim in her hand and called my number that she accepted this digital crossed line was real.I've spoken with AIS and got the 'thats impossible sir' answer, I waiting for that one to sort itself out.

Yesterday I was calling a BKK number from the UK and I kept being put through to hewlet packard help line!!

Somethings not quite right there.

JP

When I arrived in Madrid I still received a dam lot of calls/SMS coming from people in LOS whom I knew not.....

Now that I have a Spanish SIM card I am still calling my girl often and exchanging SMS.

Not only there are often communication relay problems but when she calls me sometimes her phone number appears as someone else's number or worst when I call her my call is received by another number.........(she is at AIS too)

Not later than this week I end up talking to an Australian lady........(and my girlfriend does not really have an Australian accent)

-> just ended up at the wrong number while I dial automatically her number.

And no this is not due to her Thai boyfriend answering my call.... :neener:

today i called my girlfriend from uk to thailand and the first time i went through to what seemed like the talking clock in thai. the second time i got through to a woman who was in hua hin, and finally i got through to my girl in amnat c.

whats happening with the phones, i also have tried msn live but that seems to be extremly slow and even skype and camfrog are bad, anyone got any suggestions for live link calling....

I am using voipbuster -> cheaper than skype.

Sometimes I have to try quite a few times but the good point is that it costs me nothing and when I have the connection it only costs me 1c (eurocent) per minute.......

I also have sms options and call directly from my mobile.

Quite satisfied as calling sometimes 2 hours per day could be expensive......

At the moment I am spending 20 euros every 2 months.

Archived