1 in 4 teen girls has sexual disease

Fidel

CHICAGO - At least one in four teenage girls nationwide has a sexually transmitted disease, or more than 3 million teens, according to the first study of its kind in this age group.

A virus that causes cervical cancer is by far the most common sexually transmitted infection in teen girls aged 14 to 19, while the highest overall prevalence is among black girls â?? nearly half the blacks studied had at least one STD. That rate compared with 20 percent among both whites and Mexican-American teens, the study from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found.

Full Story

:happyeaster:

Crap, does this come from the same people who surveyed the UK public and found 1 in 5 of us is gay - this of course gave the local authorties all the leverage they needed to start funding "gay projects"....the data was of course flawed.

I would also suggest that in some cases, young girls are not aware of what a STD is, as for 1/2 of those admitting to having sex, were those interviewed on their own or with their friends, in which case peer pressure might exagarrete their answers.

838 girls is hardly a survey of merit.

Were the questions loaded ?

Who sponsored the survey ?

If 25% of teens had a STD, there would be an outcry in the US....

The real issue is that HPV has a vaccine. So, like small pox, it you have the vaccine, you will never contract the virus.

But for that to be effective you have to give it to the girl before she is likely to be sexually active and that means in this world to give it to them at about age 10 or 11. And giving a vaccine to a child for a sexually transmitted disease freeked about 100% of puritanical / religious America out. (About 70% of the total population if you believe some people.)

It makes sense to me when I think about it but to a father of a cute 5 year old, talking to him about his daughters upcoming sex acts tends to elicit a strong negative reaction.

838 girls is hardly a survey of merit.

Were the questions loaded ?

Who sponsored the survey ?

If 25% of teens had a STD, there would be an outcry in the US....

Good questions. It appears that a CDC researcher conducted the survey. Whether or not under the auspices of that agency, I can only guess that it was. Funded by Trojans? No idea there.

Not to worry, as the survey was biased and only reflected liberals and other commies who were the subjects of the study. :content:

HH

Well you'd survey the most sexually active groups like liberals and other Commies wouldn't you? It's common knowledge that young guys are drawn into their web by promiscuous girls.

Still can't work out how I got the brainwashing and missed out on the free pussy. :dunno::neener:

Archived