Gov. Spitzer, Phnom Penh, Beach Road Pattaya

Tiger Moth

Surely it would be difficult to be Gov. of NY and spend time in PP. However, pretty big difference between what the Gov paid ($4,300, vs 15) and PP and Beach Road. Less than 1% (actually less than a third of 1%).

I am currently in PP, having moved from Pattaya a few months ago.

PP is approaching boom town status and the women are better dressed, better presented and more anxious to be with farangs than previously. Lots of great restaurants, etc.

But, to get back to women. ST here is $15, at the current bhat:$ rate, less than 500 baht - beach road rates. But, instead of a the very poor quality on Beach Road, in PP one has the pick of many beautiful ladies in their early 20's. No comparison at all. In fact, I would say that for $15 S/T in PP, one can easily get the equivalent of a top level GoGo girl (barfine, $20, and $30 for lady). So, $15 in PP vs $50 in Pattaya.

And, the PP ladies are much less jaded, much sweeter.

yeah, one editorial stated that the company that Gov Spitzer did business offered girls in categories of number of diamonds to their names. One diamond is $1,000 an hour, two diamonds is $1,500 an hour, etc. What the "Johns" didn't know is the girls are the same whether they have one or three stars next to their names...lol.

PP is very affordable but the infrastructure needs to be modernized.

The only places in PP where there are girls looking for farangs at $15 a go are Martini, Sharkeys, Walkabout and the many pointless "friendly hostesses" bars. Surely you don't mean them when you talk of "many beautiful ladies". Do you have somewhere else in mind? If so, please share.

Spitzer should have went on one of those political junkets that pols in the states do as a de facto holiday.

He could have gone on a 'fact finding mission' to Pattaya or PP.

TM, we talked about my experience in PP and as time went on it was better. My place of choice was Sophie's Bar upstairs. Actually better than most spots in Pattaya, for me anyways. A couple of them may have sworn off 'brothas' after a few episodes there...hehehehe

There are mongers who believe that the cheaper the girl is the better. Anyone talking about beach rd or sophies or god forbid poi pet need to get their heads read. HIV anyone?

So, you only go with virgins, I take it. It was reported that the Gov wanted to do the business without a condom. So, was his $4,300 lady any safer.

I have never been to Poi Pet but I have been to Sophie's (where bbbj was typical but otherwise condoms were insisted upon) and Beach Road, where someone with intelligence could easily find younger ladies who hadn't been fucked half as many times as high priced GoGo girls much less those on Soi 6.

So, are you willing to reveal your secret to safe prostitution or just be critical? If you are not sticking with virgins, you are in the same boat even if you are using elegant Uni freelancers who are fucking their Thai boyfriends.

So, how about it. What is your secret?

Sad to say, although PP is significantly improved, Sophie's is dead for all intents and purposes. I went there and instead of finding the big couch full of ladies, the couch was gone (it had died) and a few diehards were sitting on the floor.

After I sat down I found the attitude had changed dramatically, very agressive and offensive. I stayed 5 minutes and said my final goodbye to Sophie's.

The only places in PP where there are girls looking for farangs at $15 a go are Martini, Sharkeys, Walkabout and the many pointless "friendly hostesses" bars. Surely you don't mean them when you talk of "many beautiful ladies". Do you have somewhere else in mind? If so, please share.

In my opinion, people who post and make no contribution are useless. You seem to imply that there are other places to find "beautiful" ladies but specify nothing. Or, are you saying that beautiful ladies are not available in PP. Since you specified $15, you are apparently implying that one can not find beautiful ladies at that amount, which sort of implies that one c5an at an increased amount. But, as I said, you make no contribution, just implication. So, impossi ble to figure out what you are saying (other than $15 in Martini's, etc will not get you a beautiful lady - which I disagree with).

Best of luck in developing the ability to communicate.

Archived