Gov. Spitzer, Phnom Penh, Beach Road Pattaya

Tiger Moth

The only places in PP where there are girls looking for farangs at $15 a go are Martini, Sharkeys, Walkabout and the many pointless "friendly hostesses" bars. Surely you don't mean them when you talk of "many beautiful ladies". Do you have somewhere else in mind? If so, please share.

In my opinion, people who post and make no contribution are useless. You seem to imply that there are other places to find "beautiful" ladies but specify nothing. Or, are you saying that beautiful ladies are not available in PP. Since you specified $15, you are apparently implying that one can not find beautiful ladies at that amount, which sort of implies that one c5an at an increased amount. But, as I said, you make no contribution, just implication. So, impossi ble to figure out what you are saying (other than $15 in Martini's, etc will not get you a beautiful lady - which I disagree with).

Best of luck in developing the ability to communicate.

No need to get bitchy - it was a simple question.

You shouldn't blame me for your inability to read (and write) plain English. I was replying to your claim that "many beautiful ladies" are looking for farangs in PP for $15 a go. I just wondered where you were finding so many beautiful ladies. It's clear from your reply that you're referring to Martinis. Sure, there a few good lookers and even more skanks in Martinis but to say there are "many beautiful ladies" there is going too far, unless you have very low standards.

As for your bitchy comments about me not making a contribution, here's a post I made a few years back reviewing some specific places. It's a lot more informative than your uninformative post about "many beautiful ladies".

Look, I will admit I didn't communicate as well as I intended. I was too brief in my attempt to portray PP as it exists now compared to a couple of years ago. And, I should have said that there are many beautiful ladies in PP and overall their appearance has improved as economic conditions have improved - so, they are better dressed, presented, etc.

And, I should have added something to the affect that while there are many ladies who are not very attractive to be found in Sharky's, Martini's and other places frequented by farangs, there are some beauties to be found - and they are available for as little as $15 S/T if one negotiates.

With regards to you not contributing, I was referring to this post. I think it's fair to say that the 3 lines of your post that I quoted seemed very cynical without offering a counter view. So, you could have said, for example, "in my view the women available for $15 S/T are not attractive, however there are alternatives as shown in my post from a few years ago", or something like that.

Anyway, sure to say, neither of us is perfect. So, I would like to move on with no ill feelings.

I agree. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - and, many guys are not attracted to the ones I find most beautiful - I am very partial to very thin ladies - even my ex wife in US weighted only 105lbs when we were married. But, all shapes and sizes available and as I mentioned, presentation of ladies has improved as economic conditions have improved.

Tiger Moth ,

I do not really want to interfere but on behalf of my East Prussian protestant ancestors who have all been public servants dedicated to accuracy and reliability in serving the public : if you did really move to PP , please update the details in your handle , thank you .

BuBi

Archived