Sho nuff butt-ugly

I just returned from a month trip to Thailand and what I saw shocked and disgusted me. The girls you parade around are super skanky and not fit for human consumption. I wouldn't let these hos massage my feet even after 10 drinks. I saw many beautiful Thai women both in the nightlife areas and out and about...so whats the deal with these howlers. Are they cheap or what? I can just imagine showing photos of these beasts to the guys back home-thats one way to cut tourism to Thailand quick. My apetite was ruined on more than one occasion by having to look at your "girlfriends". I don't appreciate that!! Next visit pony up a little more cash and pick one that is at least semi-good looking. We would all appreciate it. Cathead

Yo Cathead !! Well said !! You sure know the truth in LOS!! Why not "PONY UP" ( ha ha ha ha ! do people really say this???)& ride into the sunset cowboy!!!!!Pony up ! POny up ! POny up ! Pony!!YP UP UP UPYUPPPPPP!@!!!! smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by zoot:

Yo Cathead !! Well said !! You sure know the truth in LOS!! Why not "PONY UP" ( ha ha ha ha ! do people really say this???)& ride into the sunset cowboy!!!!!Pony up ! POny up ! POny up ! Pony!!YP UP UP UPYUPPPPPP!@!!!!
smile.gif" border="0

Zoot did something go wrong with Ur experiments??U've been bitten by a poisonous penguin??

Hope it gets better as we expect U in BKK to finalize the Sybian bar

shocked.gif" border="0

Archived