Pattaya- Beach Road Freelancers- Are they OK?

Savittre

Hi Guys!!

The other night, I decided to hang out on Beach Road in Pattaya, near Walking Street, just to have a beer and people watch. I wound up talking to a freelancer, she seemed very sweet, nice girl, polite etc. It didn't go any further than conversation, however (My decision, not hers!!)

I'd appreciate hearing from any of you who have experience with these girls, as there didn't seem to be anything 'wrong' with this lady to me.

My concern, and reason for posting, is because I've read on these boards about the freelancers on Sukhumvit Rd, Bangkok- mostly negative stuff, better to leave those ones alone as they probably are there because they probably worked previously at a beer bar or go-go, but had to quit as they were found to be stealing from their colleagues or some such thing.

BTW, as I understand it, in Pattaya, it's 500 Baht ST, 1000 LT- is that right, and if so does it apply to both beer bar girls and go-go girls? (somehow I doubt it!)

Thanks in advance, and good luck to all!! laugh.gif" border="0

[ February 03, 2002: Message edited by: Savittre ]

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back from Pattaya. firstly i've never taken a streetgirl anywhere as i think the chances of you being robbed etc are increased. certainly a lot of the girls on beach rd promenade are dodgy. firstly check them in daylight (the lighting at night on parts of beach rd makes it impossible to see even the nice girls properly so i'd be extra suspicious then).a lot of them are incredibly ugly. met a guy, last year, who took one who, back in his room, had snatched money from his hand and ran off before anything sexual took place. when he pointed her out to me i couldn't believe he'd gone with her. she was horrible. last year i sat for an hour plus over a period of a few days watching the girls ply their trade. some of them have thai boyfriends who turn up, looking drunk or drugged, now and then to collect money or whatever. another reason to be careful. that said some seem ok. i've seen some attractive, nicely spoken ones during the day, but never taken the risk. i was approached at about 3am by one last week as i was waiting for my bargirl. she seemed nice, too, albeit TOO young looking. i suspect the age of some of these girls.lastly i had a few come up to me the "hello again. when you come pattaya" even though i've never seen them before. this instantly puts me off. it should you too. like my bargirl - who has just moved from bkk to pattaya - said "why lady not work bar"

beerbar girls won't argue with 1000b l/t; you could give most less than that without fuss; gave one 800b last oct and she jumped for joy. really. actually jumped off the ground into my arms.i'm sure some pay less.

i don't take go-go girls so can't tell you.the girl i took last week from a beerbar had worked in a go-go for years. i'd imagine her price dropped. i gave her 1000b. never asked her just gave it.

[ February 04, 2002: Message edited by: monochrome man ]

quote:

Originally posted by Savittre:

BTW, as I understand it, in Pattaya, it's 500 Baht ST, 1000 LT- is that right, and if so does it apply to both beer bar girls and go-go girls? (somehow I doubt it!)

I have had good experiences with the streetwalkers I met on Sukhumvit. No problems yet and good value usually around 700 - 1,000 LT.

Those prices in Pattaya you quote are strictly beer bar or possibly freelancer prices. You would be very hard pressed to find a gogo dancer to leave with you for those prices. IMO you would have to add a purple to each to be realistic. Having said that, I'm sure there have been times I (and others) have paid less. Really depends on the girl and other factors.

According to Stickman, Bt100 blow jobs are on offer after dark. Although he didn't mention it, I assume this offer was from something passing as a female.

Personally I have not been offered such bargains.

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

Hi,

For the longest time there has been a rumour going around that you can get laid for 50 Baht over on Suan Luang.

I think you pay 1 Baht per year of experience
smile.gif" border="0

Sanuk!

Does that mean the old boiler I picked up once on Trok Mayhom was 500?

Cheers

Jaga

laugh.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

Actually, some really sweet girls are working the beach, a lot of them are attractive, and they just are new in town, or don't like to work in bars, or are not savvy enough to do the discos, or even more simply, are doing short times before they go to the discos. What scares me the most along the beach are not the girls (yes, some are old and ugly, but does it make them thieves? I mean, come on, Pattaya is THE city of freelancers, they are not more dishonest than any one working in bars or gogos), but the types of farang men trying to pick them up. Real unsavoury collection of the worse that comes to LOS. Savittre, if your contact was good, trust your feelings. Myself, I met my GF on the beach and she had the cutest friends hanging with her at that time, one of them is married and has a house in France now. As for the fellows who fear thieves, Keep your freakin' money in the hotel safeboxes, it's there for that reason, then you won't have to worry about losing it.

[ February 04, 2002: Message edited by: pattaya127 ]

Hi Savittre,

A friend of mine has taken Beach Road Girls before. I think you would have to be a little more on your guard than if you were taking a lady without a known place of employment.

I would certainly make sure she leaves her card at reception.

However I wouldn't rule these girls out, there are some nice girls to pick up here.

Some of them aren't hardcore part of the industry and may have a job elsewhere but have decided to chance her arm with a farang.

In terms of price I wouldn't approach it as rigidly as 500 ST and 1000 LT. Talk to your lady and see what she wants and agree before you go.

I've not taken a beach road girl before but I've taken plenty from the Marine Disco and whos to say she didn't do the Beach Road before the disco opened?

Just to keep a balance though there are some Beach Road girls who you don't want to become involved with but hopefully that will be fairly clear from chatting with them.

There are also a number of lady boys but they tend to stand in the shadows on the opposite side of the road.

Happy hunting!

[ February 04, 2002: Message edited by: Stump_Dog ]

For me picking up a freelancer from the street is the ultimate way of selecting a prostitute....Although there are many dogs.. you can find the best girls there !!!!

I got some of my best pattaya experiences from beachroad freelanceers....some look dodgy but when you look around diamonds are to be found all along. 3 examples...

A very cute 19 year old issan girl with blonde hair...and blue eyes..really wild..used to work in Hotncold agogo...she had seen everything already and was a perfect match in terms of fun and sexual endeavour. She stayed with me for some days.

Another one was maybe thje best suck and fuck I ever experienced...She advertised with suck boomboom fuck ass Massage 500 BHT

She was really cool and concentrated..I invited her 4 days on a row... for hot activity in my hotelroom as preparation fo a night full of action !!!

The third onen was a LAO girl I took as afternoon entertainment... very sexy and cute but a bit strange...She wore just a tshirt a darkblue miniskirt an some shoe...On the way to my hotel...near the dark part of beachroad.. I discovered she was not wearing a panty under her miniskirt..This is the thing which makes me really HOT...had a great time !!!

Archived