Pattaya- Beach Road Freelancers- Are they OK?

Savittre

CGHOLLAND,

I would like to benefit from your experience. I was in Pattaya for the 1st week of December last year and was interested but never took advantage of any Freelancers (except one from

Marine Disco). One reason was the difficulty in seeing what the ladies looked like, due to poor lighting.

Did you do your selection before dark? Did you ask why the lady was not working in GO GO or Beer Bar? How did you make the selection?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back home now. It was me that was offered the 100baht b/j last tuesday night around 11-12pm. Never accepted as she was with a katoey but girl looked like a lady but you can never be so sure after 6 carlbergs.

Same night, I was in Soi ands girl i had been lumbering drinks with until 3am announced she had her period. BITCH.

So no bars now opn and no woman, back to beach road and got a slightly chubby, big breasted freelancer for 600 baht. stayed the whole night, execelent service but never went down as she was shaved and very unsure if it was because she wanted to be shaver or from previous health problems.

Lets just say once is enough. You don't need to go that road in Ptty esp as there is always another girl but just make sure you have on lined up by 1.30am or you may miss out.

Thank you for your replies.... Yeah, there's a lot to be said for keeping your valuables in the safe deposit...

There's also a lot to be said for showing her the door after 2 hours!!

To Stump_Dog-

---------------------------------------------

I've taken plenty from the Marine Disco

I'm impressed!!! At 140 Baht for a Heineken, I couldn't stay long....! smile.gif" border="0

Savittre,

If you could see what a crap dancer I am you'd realise it's worth buying me a beer to keep me off the dance floor frown.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Savittre:

To Stump_Dog-

I've taken plenty from the Marine Disco

I'm impressed!!! At 140 Baht for a Heineken, I couldn't stay long....!
smile.gif" border="0

[ February 06, 2002: Message edited by: Stump_Dog ]

quote:

Originally posted by Tiger Moth:

CGHOLLAND,

I would like to benefit from your experience. I was in Pattaya for the 1st week of December last year and was interested but never took advantage of any Freelancers (except one from

Marine Disco). One reason was the difficulty in seeing what the ladies looked like, due to poor lighting.

Did you do your selection before dark? Did you ask why the lady was not working in GO GO or Beer Bar? How did you make the selection?

Most freelancers are not interested in staying 8 hours in a bar, chatting up or playing stupid games with yet another fat ugly, old farang (unles you are in your 20s, we are all old). they also don't want to be bossed around by a mamassan, don't want to be told you hae to work at such and such hour, and lst, do not like the politics involved in working with the same girls every night, with all the gossip and jealousy stuff going on. In short, many freelancers are just more clever than BGs. It does not make them more expensive, BTW. You should have gone to TONY's disco (marine slighlty darker), i can tell you have plenty to see , and see well, before you can start flirting with one. Still, i do not think Beach Rd to be such a dark place that you could not see a girl's physical attributes.

Just a quick reply for what its worth. Picked up what I considered a nice looking girl on Beach Road about 4pm one day. Went to her flat which she shared. We were on our own though. I had a quick shower. She then went for a shower and while I was waiting for her I decided to move the pillows on the bed. I found a flick knife under one of the pillows. I nearly s....t myself. I moved the knife underneath the mattress out of the way. She was very nice - no problems. Did the deed - got dressed etc. Just as I was leaving the room I told her I moved the knife and told her where it was. She didn't seem overly worried. Needless to say I didn't try again. Maybe she didn't put it there but I did get a fright. So be careful.

I guess it make sense that if you're 40 kg and bringing home strangers that you meet on the beach you might want some kind of protection, and under the pillow seems the perfect place. Just in case things get out of hand.

Gaw Guy -- Regarding story #1, there maybe some chance that the results were not valid. I am not an expert on HIV testing but I have heard (read?) that if one comes up with a positive result it's a good idea to get tested again somewhere else to be sure. Sometimes the result is a "false positive".

Regarding story #2, is it possible to get gential herpes via a bbbj given by someone with herpes of the mouth? I don't know, maybe someone else here might know for sure.

Regarding herpes and anything else that's communicated through intimacy, it kind of stands to reason that with all the sexual activity there is a high concentration in b/g areas.

Hi!

I think you're probably right there. I have two blokes in Thailand, one Swede and one Aussie, that both tested positive in Thailand and negative after they returned home.

The fact that back street clinics in Thailand can give you the result in less than 24 hours, while major Swewdish hospitals need several days, makes me suspicious.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived