Pattaya- Beach Road Freelancers- Are they OK?

Savittre

quote:

Originally posted by ALHOLK:

Hi!

I think you're probably right there. I have two blokes in Thailand, one Swede and one Aussie, that both tested positive in Thailand and negative after they returned home.

The fact that back street clinics in Thailand can give you the result in less than 24 hours, while major Swewdish hospitals need several days, makes me suspicious.

regards

ALHOLK

after her talking to her I did go back to the clinic and talk to the doctor. she said the results are double checked.

also there are even faster tests than a couple of hours. there is the hiv quick test. i was dubious about it too and checked it out on the web. it is supposed to be very good for negative results and positive results need retesting. the girl in question did the couple of hours test that went out to a clinic for processing. perhaps they just have more labs for processing in los?

[ February 08, 2002: Message edited by: Gaw Guy ]

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by MrLucky:

Regarding story #2, is it possible to get gential herpes via a bbbj given by someone with herpes of the mouth? I don't know, maybe someone else here might know for sure.

Yes, definitely. One can have Herpes Simplex I (usually the mouth kind) on your genitals, usually contracted from oral sex by an infected person with an open sore. I'm also told that HS II (genital kind) can be transmitted orally as well, by having ones mouth come into contact with an open lesion.

Are you really sure you wanna be going down on BGs? shocked.gif" border="0

PhordPhan

smile.gif" border="0

i have taken a number of girls off of sukumvit in bkk and beach road in pattaya. there are some great girls out there. they are the same ones who go to thermae and the soi 7 beer garden and the discos in pattaya. i have never had a problem with theft but I CERTAINLY HAVE HAD PROBLEMS with two girls on beach road.

story number 1: the major problem was that i had one tested for hiv and she tested positive! starting from the beginning...she is a sweet girl about 30 whose job is beach road. i really liked her and just let her do bbbj and she is sooo good at it. goes for a long time and then repeats. i wanted to make her one of my regulars. i took her to bed with my bi gf and i was kind of forced by the gf to put my dick in the beach rd girl. i did this really briefly. this i did not like, but she had told me she was tested not long ago.

i took her to a clinic as i have taken several girls i like. usually they just pick up the results on paper at the counter or go in back and talk to the dr. for a couple of minutes. this time she was in the back for quite awhile. she came out and told me everything was okay. as we walked home i asked her if she had a paper. she said they didn't give her one. i told her i wanted to go back and talk to the doctor. she said not to, there was no problem. i said i wanted to be sure. when i insisted and began to walk back she said just come back to the room and we could talk. we went back and she pulled out the paper. positive!

this is a really nice, healthy looking, clean lady with great manners. i liked her and trusted her. it was rather devastating all around to receive this news. she cried. i consoled her and said one of the stupidest things. something like you know this means you shouldn't work anymore. what reason would she have to stop!? to go home and starve? and if someone is pushy about not wanting a condom? so what, she's already positive. seven months later she is still working beach road. fortunately i am testing hiv negative, thank you buddha!

i do not see her anymore except to say hello in passing on the rare occasion. i am a bit miserable when i think about her. i miss her. health wise she seems fine and who knows what will happen in the end. but she did lie in my face and when did it start? maybe she knew she was hiv positive before i met her. she mentioned that she had a friend who works in a beer bar who had been hiv positive for awhile and that she wanted to talk to her now that she knew. she told me later that she had talked to her and she was fine and still kind of fat. apparently that is their criteria for hiv/aids health.

story number 2: a beach rd girl who i had seen about 6 times had just finished giving me her usual great bbbj. we were getting ready to go out and i noticed she was putting something on one area of her lip. what's that i asked. i smoke you too much and it hurts she said. looking a bit closer i saw she was applying medicine to a red spot. was this a developing herpes sore? what is that i said. i get from doctor she said. do you have a problem. sometimes but doctor say no problem for me. well its a big problem for me i said, gave her some money and told her to go. i took some medication i had seen suggested on the board. i never got herpes but she did not have an open sore either. they can cover them with lipstick though.

bottom line: while there are no guarantees i would say the chances of not having a health problem are better with a bar girl. especially one who works a farang owned bar. i have little faith in the sketchy testing they get if their bar requires it, but in a lot of cases the girls will talk and the facts will get out. in a case of herpes someone at the bar will probably notice and tell others.

and if a girl is fired from a bar because of a disease, what do you think she might choose as an option?

Last September I was at a beer bar where one very sour looking Finish guy was drinking. One of the girls at the bar informed me that his wallet and passport had been stolen by a streetwalker that he had picked up on beach road the night before.

If you're going to play with those girls, make sure you take extra percautions: don't have your valauables accessable in any way, don't eat/drink anything that could have been drugged, and for sure use a condom. Those girls are cheaper for sure and some are real cute, but I've never felt like taking that extra risk.

quote:

Originally posted by Savittre:

Hi Guys!!

The other night, I decided to hang out on Beach Road in Pattaya, near Walking Street, just to have a beer and people watch. I wound up talking to a freelancer, she seemed very sweet, nice girl, polite etc. It didn't go any further than conversation, however (My decision, not hers!!)

I'd appreciate hearing from any of you who have experience with these girls, as there didn't seem to be anything 'wrong' with this lady to me.

My concern, and reason for posting, is because I've read on these boards about the freelancers on Sukhumvit Rd, Bangkok- mostly negative stuff, better to leave those ones alone as they probably are there because they probably worked previously at a beer bar or go-go, but had to quit as they were found to be stealing from their colleagues or some such thing.

BTW, as I understand it, in Pattaya, it's 500 Baht ST, 1000 LT- is that right, and if so does it apply to both beer bar girls and go-go girls? (somehow I doubt it!)

Thanks in advance, and good luck to all!!
laugh.gif" border="0

[ February 03, 2002: Message edited by: Savittre ]

: Guys the going rate on the beach rd is

: 500.ST. (HIGH SEASON) LOW 300.

: These girls are not interested in LT.

: They make more money ST. now that its a

: lean time with the crackdown you could get

: lower. Myself I have not tried one of

: girls, really if anything happens you have

: no come back. At least if you take a lady

: from a bar you have some garantee, you can

: complain to a mammasun.

FIG.

quote:

Originally posted by ALHOLK:

I think you're probably right there. I have two blokes in Thailand, one Swede and one Aussie, that both tested positive in Thailand and negative after they returned home.

The fact that back street clinics in Thailand can give you the result in less than 24 hours, while major Swewdish hospitals need several days, makes me suspicious.

These 'backstreet' clinics use foreign manufacured tests that are actually quite good and easy to use. Just put some blood on a spot and wait 10-15 minutes. Not many false negatives according to the research, but a positive, at least in the Western countries, means you should get tested by a more specific method like the Western-blot that does take a day, but is much more specific (not many false positives). Not sure that Thai's know this, and I hope that the people doing the testing do inform their customers testing positive about this. Testing technology has improved considerable in the past few years, and quite reliable tests can be done in half an hour.

quote:

Originally posted by FIGJAM:

At least if you take a lady

: from a bar you have some garantee, you can

: complain to a mammasun.

FIG.

many bar girls are smart enough to steal just a few bills. Chances are the guy will not notice, doubt it happened (especially if he had a few drinks), or notice it later, and do nothing about it. Stupid way to act, but a lot of guys are just queasy about arguing their way with thai people/mamassans, and admit they were "had". Just in case someone thinks BGs do not steal money. the only girl who stole money from me was a BG. She never worked that bar again, as i went back there 5mns after she left the room and told them. On the other end, myriads of freelancing Gfs and never a problem. If you avoid the sleaze, it will leave you alone, but lost of nice and honest girls on the beach, nonetheless.

Archived