Now WHAT ?? (Picking a flower from the Forest)

BUDDY3

Greetings all,

Well with the help of this Forum I have obtained a 3 month visa to Oz for my TGF.

Background:

Relationship now 10 month.

TGF 31

Me 57

TGF from SISAKET (Yeh I Know !)

TGF was working Siam Paragon- cosmetics girl when we met. I kept finding sum excuse to go there every day and eventually got her phone number and took it from there.

She went home to Sisaket last year when her mum died, stayed 3 month to care for her dad,but now back in Bkk.

Iv'e been sending B10K Just to make life a bit easier for her(salarys are after all very small in Thailand)

I'm in BKK every month and never tell her I'm coming, just surprise her. Absolutly no RED FLAGS at all so far.

REASON FOR SUBMISSION:

I have been based in SGN this year but am going back to PERTH next month . Hence the reason for TGF visa.

I'm a little concerned about how TGF will adjust to "LIFE ON THE MOON"

Would welcome any input from Forumites who have had the experience of taking a TGF out of Thailand.

I work long hours (when I'm working) What can I do to make sure she is not bored.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PICK A FLOWER FROM THE FOREST ???

Buddy.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing as it's only three months I'd say she'd have a ball. She'd see it as a holiday and loneliness and homesickness wouldn't have time to set in.

Do you have any female relatives she can hang out with while you're working?

Make sure she takes a couple of dozen Thai movies on DVD and her favorite music CDs with her.

If all else fails she'll just have to resort to the popular Thai pastime of sleeping.

Seeing as it's only three months I'd say she'd have a ball. She'd see it as a holiday and loneliness and homesickness wouldn't have time to set in.

Do you have any female relatives she can hang out with while you're working?

Make sure she takes a couple of dozen Thai movies on DVD and her favorite music CDs with her.

If all else fails she'll just have to resort to the popular Thai pastime of sleeping.

And eating.. :easter:

I would also seek out the Thai/Asian part of the city Chinatown type place....she may then meet up with some Thais to do some sightseeing with while you are at work..should also be able to pickup Thai newspapers and DVD etc...

Good luck hope all works out for you both.. :easter: :thumbup:

buddy o' there's only one thing to do if you're serious about this flower: send her to intensive english lessons at a decent school unless of course you can fix her up with a job (freelance massage) LOL ;-)

if you don't do it's it's obvious she'll turn into a fat lazy slob emptying your atm cards sooner than you can earn them!

good luck!

buddy o' there's only one thing to do if you're serious about this flower: send her to intensive english lessons at a decent school unless of course you can fix her up with a job (freelance massage) LOL ;-)

if you don't do it's it's obvious she'll turn into a fat lazy slob emptying your atm cards sooner than you can earn them!

good luck!

Buddy seems to be one of the few who can actually pull a decent TG without having to pay for it... :applause::applause::applause:

Why do guys assume a TG cannot speak decent english.... :dunno:

I have met TGs who speak better english than most board members.

Good luck to you Buddy... :beer:

Archived