Now WHAT ?? (Picking a flower from the Forest)

BUDDY3

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously all board members Munch but that does not mean anything really.

The fact that there are some well educated english speaking girls in LOS should not be of any surprise.

I have met or come in contact with plenty over the years.

Buddy seems to be one of the few who can actually pull a decent TG without having to pay for it... :applause::applause::applause:

I'll give it up to Buddy, both for being able to get the girl, and for being willing to take the risk. Good on you, buddy.

However... the Sisaket highway is a long and winding road, and Buddy will eventually reach the toll booth (sorry, Buddy -- in dollars or in tears, you'll pay - his bill is just more complex and takes longer to prepare... yimsiam

She'll be aright.

Different people are different but as long as you don't leave her by herself for to long then things should be O.K. My wife enjoyed touring around Adelaide more than anything, the food was important to her (make sure you have a rice cooker) we eat out in china towns asian restraunts at least twice a week. Also a good place to do asian food shopping.

The net gives my wife good oppourtunity to follow what goes on back in LOS, Hunsa, Sanook and Thairaith etc and gives her something to occupy herself with.

We have our daughter and I also involve my wife with work etc so she's always got her hands full. She see's other Thai women as trouble (prolly thinks I'll run away with one of them) so she does't feel the need or bothers persueing friendships with Thai women. Bringing my wife here to Australia was the best thing I did for my marriage and would reccomend it.

Chok Dii.

and I also involve my wife with work etc so she's always got her hands full.

Fat Aussie had bought up a good idea I think. Give her ass some chores. Maybe have her clean up your house, read some books, cook, look stuff up on the internet, come up with a legal side hustle. Something. It doesnt have to be tough.

and I also involve my wife with work etc so she's always got her hands full.

Fat Aussie had bought up a good idea I think. Give her ass some chores. Maybe have her clean up your house' date=' read some books, cook, look stuff up on the internet, come up with a legal side hustle. Something. It doesn't have to be tough. [/quote']

You will find the Thai gals will do all the house work without any prompting.....

My wife is a wizz at that :easter:

Brought my thai girlfriend to the UK recently she stayed three months.I've known her for about 30 months and have stayed with her for long periods in Thailand.First month she was great put up with and managed to survive our very cold winter.I was impressed and we got on very well.

It started to go wrong when I introduced her to Thai TV over the net.In no time she was hooked and spent too much time in bed sleeping and then watching Thai soaps.I got well fed up and told her so.She then used her grandfathers serious illness as a reason to return to Thailand.She phoned her travel agent in Bangkok and got her flight back changed for the next day in less than 10 mimutes she had her e ticket details over the net.I miss her but I don't want her to come back as I don't think she would do a very good job of being a house wife.

Archived