Drugged in Hua Hin Hilton

BJ_Blackowitz

Sounds like newbie story..... Kind dumb newbie action. Next thing he'll be buying some property in Hua Hin and paying 100% deposit! Do you read the papers... I have been to the HH disco and there more LB's there than the Suk Overpasses from Soi Song to Asoke!!!!! Hellow, are you listening! Followed top you room.... Tall, narrow waiste, big knockers and tried to speak very softly...... Me thinks it twas a LB!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow Farangfatal can not read right ?

6 post :)

how long have you been there ?

read and then reply, my friend WAS a newbie in Thailand. I was just to stupid not to look after him, but som nam na. Anyway 10 days 2 go and then back for the 5th time this year.. another 5 weeks in the sun away from this shitty weather in Europe..

and for farangfatal, : there are about 6 LB's in HH Hilton, by way not as agrrassive as anywhere in Suk area., some are friendly indeed. Never had a problem with them there, just treat them as Human being, they might treat you the same...

wow Farangfatal can not read right ?

6 post :)

how long have you been there ?

read and then reply, my friend WAS a newbie in Thailand. I was just to stupid not to look after him, but som nam na. Anyway 10 days 2 go and then back for the 5th time this year.. another 5 weeks in the sun away from this shitty weather in Europe..

and for farangfatal, : there are about 6 LB's in HH Hilton, by way not as agrrassive as anywhere in Suk area., some are friendly indeed. Never had a problem with them there, just treat them as Human being, they might treat you the same...

Been many times ..we had our honeymoon there in 2000....stayed a week early November ..back again in March ..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived