Drugged in Hua Hin Hilton

BJ_Blackowitz

Even if I said not topost TR more I will not withhold this event

two weeks ago i picked up my friends from Swampi Airportand we went straight to HuHin ready for some good golf

after an organised party we left there at midnight for a quickglance only in the HH hilton

only having had a few drinks we enjoyed a beer and since teh smoking ban is enforced in the Hilton disco there we decied to get a quick smoke outside, my friend left his beer on the counter, even telling me, they will look after the beers, we were standing next to some girls I had never seen before in there ( im a regular there,staff and regulars know me 2)

at 1:30 am I decided to call it a day and we left, followed by the 2 ladies, they where not invited by us and said the knew another great spot, to my suprise my friend said, Ill join them, I just said, well in that directtion there is nothing , but up 2 U , Ill hit the sack

I left onmy bike, and came to his hotel the next day, to find his room unslept, i had a bad feeling allready, either he was drunk, and sleepy after the jetlag, or had a great time with the ladies or...

well at 3Pm I was picked of the goldcourse by the staff telling me my friend called and I rushed back

DRUGGED.

600 euros, cell phone, luckely they left him his passport and his CC was not on him whe he went out, he had a this on him and was not aware, otherwise he would have to leave it behind after my ruling.

looking back I hardly remembered how I cam eback and felt bad in the morning as well , other friend said I was absent when they saw me.

did I drink of his beer or did they manage to drugg me to?

errors made ( my friedns 1st trip to los)

1 BIG mistake. NEVER EVER leave your drink unattended.

2 BIG mistake. Do not leave we a friend leaves with strangers

3 BIG mistake. Never carry to much cash

4 Mistake. Be informed

went to the BiB, report made, they told us there was nothing they could do as he could remember nothing .

Informed the Hilton staff and some regulars ( thai and Farang). we now Actually know who did it but as there are not evidences against them, there wil be no LEGAL actions. They are banned from hilton, and some action will be undertake against them for which I have paid some cash (illegal actions)

just FYI

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This shit does happen and some people don't want to believe it does. I have been the victim of such an incident so I know damn well it goes on.

Thanks for sharing BJ, if your post can save another punter from being rolled it is worth it.

Hay BJ please don't quit! You are a great source of info and entertainment to golfers and others on this board. I am glad you posted this unfortunate incident and it is very interesting how many others come out of the woodwork once you posted. Please keep up the good work!

Cactus

Never happened to me in Thailand, I think I drink my beers too fast ;) However it did happen to me in Australia once, luckily in a bar I was known at and staff took me back to my studio and stayed with me (Nice girl!)

The person who spiked my drink was a bloke (how gay is that!) who disappeared as soon as it was obvious I wasn't going to be able to walk straight, I think he put too much of whatever into my drink.

Interesting the other person I know to have been drugged was done over by Katoeys.

Something is strange here. Everyone knows 100% exactly who did it and nothing was done about it. Nothing was said even of the Hilton banning them. And these thiefs are not the brightest bulbs on the tree, they probably have the stolen possessions in their apt if not on their person. The police could not be bothered to question and check them? Skeptical.

Archived