Drugged in Hua Hin Hilton

BJ_Blackowitz

Anyone know what they call roofies/Rohypnol in Thailand? I've been hearing girls talk about something called, roughly, 'yaa fai fai' to help them with 'action' (ie, more enthusiasm for sex) and to dull the sharp edges of their job -- but overall it sounds about like a mild roofie hit? What's going on?

cheers,

YimSiam

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just checked to see if anyone had replied, and realised that it looks a bit like I'm fishing for roofies... Certainly not the case - just curious whether it is actual the bizarre case that BGs (in hk, at least) are actually taking roofies by choice - and if not, then curious what these fai-fai are.

sheepishly,

YimSiam

• 5 months later...

The real danger here is getting killed, not just robbed. With the skill and knowledge of most hookers, no guarantee that you will not be dosed to knock you out, but rather to "check out."

your 4 mistakes could prove very costly and others need to learn from your experience.

DID go to the police

answer

can not do anything as the one who was robbed could not remeber anything

RTF post: quote: went to the BiB, report made, they told us there was nothing they could do as he could remember nothing .

Informed the Hilton staff and some regulars ( thai and Farang). we now Actually know who did it but as there are not evidences against them, there wil be no LEGAL actions. They are banned from hilton, and some action will be undertake against them for which I have paid some cash (illegal actions)

My point was you needed to PAY the police.CASH privately to the boss- It does wonders to improve their investigative skills.

This has generally been successful in the past

as the BIB have a way of obtaining info if motivated properly.

Sorry for your truobles good luck

Cheers

Archived