Drugged in Hua Hin Hilton

BJ_Blackowitz

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have only left my dring whilst visiting the WC.

Now, after reading this, I guess, I must take my drink with me.

Should I trust the GTG that I just barfined? What about back in hotel room. I guess I will have to finish all drinks before entering WC.

Now, I am worried.

Oh, my !

I had a similar experience years back, when I was kind of broke. I went out to Paradise disco, Hua Hin, and met a cute girl. I started to feel really messed up all of a sudden, but could still ride my bike. The chick came with me...

I was in a mess.. definitely drugged. But I had little cash and only traveler's checks. In the morning the girl wrote something on a scrap of paper..and said, 'this is my signature, what's yours?'. I immediately smelled a rat and checked my wallet. My CC was still there and I still had a bunch of traveler's checks.

The chick said she'd accompany me to the bus station, but hopped out of the tuk tuk half way there.

When I got to the airport, I checked my wallet and realized she'd swiped some TCs. I reported it in Don Meuang. Embarrassing. "Sir, why was the girl in your room...", while all these other respectable tourists looked on.

I got to Sydney and went to American Express with the police report and had the checks replaced.

A year later I bumped into the same girl... she was furious... "What you do to me?", "I have trouble with police, I go to gaol.". Sweet, they'd nicked her!

I picked up a lady back in the days when they they had a food court in front of the Ambassador, Suk side of the street. When we got to the hotel, she got on top of me and would get some pills from the table beside the bed and feed them to me while we kissed. She was clever. She would get the pills one at a time and did it so I did not see here doing it.

Fortunately for me, the pills were tic tacs.

She didn't know that.

• 1 month later...
Something is strange here. Everyone knows 100% exactly who did it and nothing was done about it. Nothing was said even of the Hilton banning them. And these thiefs are not the brightest bulbs on the tree, they probably have the stolen possessions in their apt if not on their person. The police could not be bothered to question and check them? Skeptical.

In my case,I assumed that pre-drugging(Soi7 beergarden F/l)that everything she told me about where she lived and work would be lies and bullshit even though I did tell the Rozzers but I doubt if they checked it out.

She was seen clearly on the hotel surveillance video loop walking out with all my gear and the receptionist giving her ID card back! :confused:

I picked up a lady back in the days when they they had a food court in front of the Ambassador, Suk side of the street. When we got to the hotel, she got on top of me and would get some pills from the table beside the bed and feed them to me while we kissed. She was clever. She would get the pills one at a time and did it so I did not see here doing it.

Fortunately for me, the pills were tic tacs.

She didn't know that.

Ah, yes, the old Tic-Tac-up-the-ass trick... Minty fresh, and just half a calorie!

Have to add to this subject that in my beloved riverlodge in the Bamboo bar several moons ago a well educated Thai HiSo-looking young lady attracted the attention of a lonely gentleman , not identical with myself , later accompanied him to his room and left early moring with part of the gentleman's luggage and the hotel's CD player including remote control unit. The gentleman woke up later the same day with a severe headache .

What should have been a police affair has been kept under cover not to spoil the image of the house .

Archived