Drugged in Hua Hin Hilton

BJ_Blackowitz

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You would be surprised how often it does actually happen back in Oz, especially in the gay rampant eastern suburbs area. It seems that most men are too embarrassed to complain about it or take it any further.

Letâ??s hope the Katoey's don't get wind of it.

• 5 weeks later...

600 euros is quite normal......

when I arrived in LOS I used to carry 4-5K euros which I put on my Thai bank account just after I checked in.

Will certainly do the same in July as I never rely on TC and only have the CC as back up.

Why? I do this since I found myself one day in Italy with my credit card not working (technical problem I was told later) -> without any money as none of my 3 CC were working at none of the shithole town's ATM, banks were closed -> fucked up.

About the drug thing: It happens a lot in Europe too but never happened to me because I always stick to my drink and anyway at the places where I go in LOS it would be difficult to have people trying to drug me.

Only time when I have been "friendly drugged" was at 15 years old for my birthday with friends having added to the cake a special "medicinal plant" (space cake)

Archived