How to use Paypal to transfer funds from the US

Hi, I have this k-web shopping card now. I could also make the registration with this card in Paypal. And Paypal was taking the money from the k-web shopping card for the further way of activating this account - but: you can not see any informations about this 4-digit code in the internet banking at Kasikorn :surprised:. And nobody at the bank can give you the information how to get this code. Paypal can not give you this code in another way and at the bank they don't know anything. Will I have to wait for my whole life now :sad: , or do you have any experience if I ever will receive this information and how? Thanks for helping.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although the PayPal transaction is effective immediately and K-bank immediately holds funds to cover it by reducing your available credit, that's only half of it.

After 3 or 4 banking days the transaction is finalized and will appear in the online transaction history. Find that here:

- Click "K-Web Shopping Card" from the "Service Menu" on the left.

- Click "Statement Inquiry"

- Select from the dropdown menu your K-Web Card number and give it a month or other date range in which to search.

If the PayPal transaction has cleared it will appear in the list of transactions. The number you need to verify with PayPal is under the "Merchant" column and may look like:

1234PAYPAL--*EXPUSE

You only need the "1234" part.

Note that PayPal themselves on their account verification screens instruct you NOT to call your bank seeking that number as it may cause Visa Int'l to flag your account and gut the PayPal verification process.

Also note that for the nominal verification amount of US$1.95 it may take significantly longer for the funds to be restored to your account. But if being out 62.50 baht for a few weeks is a problem you probably have other, greater problems in your life.

Archived