Nana Plaza to be demolished

PhilAnders

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's todays date... :hmmm:

Joking aside it is rather a shithole especially in daylight and it is in need of a thorough exterior makeover.

If this building went,I reckon a lot of the small hotels would go under as there would be no reason to stay in this area.

I think Nanaplaza and most of the Bkk nightlife will eventually destroy itself as the girls and the bar owners are getting to greedy.

Just my opinion.

Fuck me,the plane goes in 37hrs! :D

This rumor has been around for years, like many of the other night life venues, my guess is, this one will eventually go, and the bars will relocate. Remember a few years back when the city was supposed to have "entertainment zones?" and none of them included SC or NEP? Could all just relocate to Pattaya, and then watch the prices soar.

Would not be bad if they destroyed this place.....unfortunately it belongs to Indian greedy owners (or wise investors depending on the point of view).....

-> Truth be told, this place is a shithole.

Everytime I took some BG from soi 33/or clubs they really had this "scared" look on their faces....

-> Thinking they could have ended up working there.

I remember that you said you would eat your hat if that go-go bar in Patpong 2 was still open in 6 months about a year ago.

Damn, there goes your diet, get munching Munchy

cake.jpg

Anyone care to find this post and resurrect it?

Hope it will be destroyed soon as it's the most overpriced and hyped tourist trap in Thailand nightlife scene. I won't be missing it, it has lost it's appeal to me years ago already. I'm actually just glad if the greedy bars get what they deserve.

Archived