Pattaya Nightlife Newbie Guide - by Robaus

khunsanuk

Bangkok, Phuket, Hua Hin, Chiang Mai and Nakhon Nowhere patrons, please add your 2 satangs worth. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please note the purpose is to help newbies to hassle free sanuk on their first visit. Much of the newbie general bar experience info equally applies to other places besides Pattaya, although prices may vary. For example any knowledge of areas I have sparsely covered such as the likes of Eden Club (Hells Cub Pattaya spin off), the Soi 7 beergarten routine in Bangkok would be very interesting to apply to the new one opening soon in Pattaya off Walking Street. Maybe someone will produce a newbie guide for the Bangkok scene etc. If you do, feel free to use any ideas in this post to help newbies.

Click here for the Pattaya Nightlife Newbie Guide

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bangkok, Phuket, Hua Hin, Chiang Mai and Nakhon Nowhere patrons, please add your 2 satangs worth. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please note the purpose is to help newbies to hassle free sanuk on their first visit. Much of the newbie general bar experience info equally applies to other places besides Pattaya, although prices may vary. For example any knowledge of areas I have sparsely covered such as the likes of Eden Club (Hells Cub Pattaya spin off), the Soi 7 beergarten routine in Bangkok would be very interesting to apply to the new one opening soon in Pattaya off Walking Street. Maybe someone will produce a newbie guide for the Bangkok scene etc. If you do, feel free to use any ideas in this post to help newbies.

Click here for the Pattaya Nightlife Newbie Guide

URL is not valid and can not be loaded :p

Interesting guide. I personally wouldn't worry too much about "tactics" or "chatting up" girls in either beer bars or gogo bars. Getting these girls into bed is not the most difficult task in the world. You'd have to be trying pretty hard to fuck up. As for letting the girl choose you, be aware that a lot of the bars with the best looking girls instruct the girls not to interact with customers unless the customer initiates it. I like bars like this as it stops girls you're not at all interested in from pestering you. Happy agogo is the most obvious bar like this, where you sometimes see newbies looking all upset because the girls are ignoring them. You just have to ask if you want to talk to a girl.

When I wrote â??the girl chooses youâ?Â, I donâ??t mean one sits there in stunned mullet mode, and hope the prettiest, friendliest girl will come and sit beside you. Perhaps I should have said if one interacts with one's choice on stage and she comes down to sit with you and the vibes are good, then she has chosen you i.e. given you the thumbs up and will possibly make a good barfine.

If you feel youâ??re shovelling shit uphill, the vibes are bad, but she reluctantly agrees to go with you at a ridiculous price, then she has not chosen you.

I didnâ??t realise Happy had a no soliciting policy. It didnâ??t prevent my 75 year old mate from barfining a stunner there the other nightâ?¦ the most perfect tits and gorgeous smile. He followed his usual MO as outlined in my guide. One thing I did notice about Happy is that they seem to have adopted the Philippines gogo routine - when you offer a girl a drink, she comes off stage immediately and doesnâ??t return unless the drinks run dry.

:beer:

Archived