Pattaya Nightlife Newbie Guide - by Robaus

khunsanuk

Does Happy have that policy? Really? I've been bothered/approached, both a few months ago and the other week by girls without me having initiated anything.

I wouldn't argue that Superbaby didn't have that policy... :)

Btw, does anyone know why Peppermint shows have been toned down so that they don't go nude anymore? It seems silly because there's still nudity in the place.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see what the fuss is about in Happy either. Never seen anything that I really wanted to barfine there. (Apart from one of their Jap-attracting 'schoolgirls' who turned out to just be a teaser :thumbdown: ) To me, there are too many ladyboyish or monkeyish looking girls on stage. Silicon, tattoes... you're right.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Must add to your guide about only taking one girl from any one bar. Your tone overall is that 'p4p' is a version of Western prostitution and it isn't, you bunch of crazies.

The girl you take out will have a relationship with you even if it's a small one- you talk to her, go to the restaurant together and you do HAVE something. Hence, do not (as I have stupidly done) take another girl from the same bar- because the two could well be good friends, and will at least know each other, and your relations with them both make it a very difficult situation for them. The staff will also see this as extremely bad form and rightly so. Additionaly the rejected girl will lose face, which can be a catastrophic experience for her.

Bullshit!!!!

Over the coarse of 3 months I took 12 girls out of 1 bar; almost the whole staff.

The bar belongs to a good friend of mine so I hang out there every time I'm in LOS. I told the girls up-front that I'm a butterfly and if anyone got hurt or pissed-off I would start picking my girls from other bars and bring them there to hang out (which I did a few times to prove a point). Never had a problem good friends with all of them.

S1

Meh. Johnny-Come-Lately expert on taking girls from bars...

Have you taken any girls from bars in the last 5 years? Things change and you're kidding yourself if you believe you have a 'relationship' with them just because you paid a barfine and fucked her for money. Most of the time, as long as you do it 'nicely' and don't play things seriously, they don't give a shit.

There are lots of girls now who are perfectly straightforward and logical about the deal. I know plenty of them. Your advice is outdated.

The last 5 years I've taken almost all girls in Pattaya from 2 bars. No problems, opposite the girls are asking if I can barfine her friend also as she needs money - not for 3somes. :thumbdown:

Archived