Pattaya Nightlife Newbie Guide - by Robaus

khunsanuk

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw that guy in your avatar get into a taxi one night outside Nana. Had a 5' Isaan girl with him who hopped in the front as he took up the entire back seat. Everyone just looked in amazement.

Bullshit!!!!

Over the coarse of 3 months I took 12 girls out of 1 bar; almost the whole staff.

The bar belongs to a good friend of mine so I hang out there every time I'm in LOS. I told the girls up-front that I'm a butterfly and if anyone got hurt or pissed-off I would start picking my girls from other bars and bring them there to hang out (which I did a few times to prove a point). Never had a problem good friends with all of them.

S1

Isn't there lika an unwritten rule about taking more than 1 girl from a bar? and if you do that in every bar you are just looking for trouble...it may not affect you directly but why push your luck?

Bullshit!!!!

Over the coarse of 3 months I took 12 girls out of 1 bar; almost the whole staff.

The bar belongs to a good friend of mine so I hang out there every time I'm in LOS. I told the girls up-front that I'm a butterfly and if anyone got hurt or pissed-off I would start picking my girls from other bars and bring them there to hang out (which I did a few times to prove a point). Never had a problem good friends with all of them.

S1

Isn't there lika an unwritten rule about taking more than 1 girl from a bar? and if you do that in every bar you are just looking for trouble...it may not affect you directly but why push your luck?

Some people say so. There might be some envy between the girls, but I pesume it depends on how you deal with the situation. If you make it clear from the beginning that you are butterfly and that you never keep a girl longer than one or two nights it is less problematic, if you go for the girl friend experience and keep a girl for several days and than exchange her for a collegue.

Anyway, I know a BG at Tilak since several years and she often makes recommendations (more or less helpful I must say). During my last stay I had several girls from the bar and I never had a problem.

Bullshit!!!!

S1

Some people say so. There might be some envy between the girls' date=' but I pesume it depends on how you deal with the situation. If you make it clear from the beginning that you are butterfly and that you never keep a girl longer than one or two nights it is less problematic, if you go for the girl friend experience and keep a girl for several days and than exchange her for a collegue.

Anyway, I know a BG at Tilak since several years and she often makes recommendations (more or less helpful I must say). During my last stay I had several girls from the bar and I never had a problem.[/quote']

whenever i go back to a bar that ive already picked up a girl from she immediately pounces on me and won't leave me alone. I want to take her friend so what would be the polite way of saying screw off i want your friend not you?

whenever i go back to a bar that ive already picked up a girl from she immediately pounces on me and won't leave me alone. I want to take her friend so what would be the polite way of saying screw off i want your friend not you?

When you go to a bar for the first time, or meet a girl for the first time, always say up-front that you are "a big butterfly" and "like many ladies".

That way, you're being upfront, and they know where you stand on the issue.

At the end of the day, remember, they're employees and you're the cus-to-merrrrrr.... :D

Archived