Quality of late in the Biergarden Soi 7

Spent 3 day's in Bangkok before flying back to Califorina and was in the Biergarden Soi 7 all 3 afternoons The Qualty was very good and many more ladies that prevous trips Great place to spend the afternoons or early evenings laugh.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

theekidd, my favorite place on both of my trips to Bangkok. I have never been disapointed in the the afternoon and early evening, not bad late night also. I have gotten my favorite takeouts from Soi 7 beergarden. This will be my first stop on March 28th with a first time newbie friend, after arriving late that night.

Beergarden is my favourite playground in Bangkok and also now it's a very good spot.

By the way I usually take away from beergarde girls not very young (between 25 and 30) but very, very experienced...

Swissman

Ah yes, the Biergarten!!

Is the ratio still about five ladies for every man? And the great thing about that ratio is that many of the men seem to be there to actually drink beer rather than sample the tastier selections.

Is the place still packed in the late afternoon and early evening? Wall to wall hookers? Has the new law on single women in bars had any impact? (Please God, say no - I will be there in a couple of weeks.)

I didn't like this place the first time I visited. Now, it is one of my favorite places in all of Bangkok.

I think like every other place BG7 has its ups and downs. I have been there evenings (I usually go around 8pm so I would be interested in hearing more about the 'great late evenings' there) when it has been outstanding as mentioned previously.

However, I have also been there when the place looked like the back of the bus (to borrow my friend Chanchao's fine expression). I have noted that most of the good-looking babes march in, do a courtesy lap around the main bar, and then depart from whence they came - leaving behind an assortment of battle axes and their chubby friends.

I have not been there during the afternoons though and it sounds like that is prime time. I am just curious as to the going rate for these nooner babes.

Thanks.

quote:

Originally posted by Sarisin:

I think like every other place BG7 has its ups and downs. I have been there evenings (I usually go around 8pm so I would be interested in hearing more about the 'great late evenings' there) when it has been outstanding as mentioned previously.

However, I have also been there when the place looked like the back of the bus (to borrow my friend Chanchao's fine expression). I have noted that most of the good-looking babes march in, do a courtesy lap around the main bar, and then depart from whence they came - leaving behind an assortment of battle axes and their chubby friends.

I have not been there during the afternoons though and it sounds like that is prime time. I am just curious as to the going rate for these nooner babes.

Thanks.

BG7 is at it's best,imo, from about 1400-1800 hrs.I was so impressed with the stable earlier this month that I invited my born & bred BKK.BG beauty to Pattaya for a couple of days. Yeah, i know. Like taking coals to Newcastle.She was mature, sensuous, sexy, with the oral skills to make the Surin 15 take a remedial course. AND, she could even read the Bangkok Post and Pattaya Mail to me. All this for comfortable accommodations, good dining, festive nightlife and a stipend of b1000 per diem. I was a happy hombre.--the Pale Rider

And the good thing about the beirgarden is the bloody cockatoo seems to have fallen off its perch and maybe has gone into a curry or som tum. It was a noisy screetching thing, not unlike some Thai girls.

But I must agree the eye candy in there is good.

Mike

shotover,

Not true about only ST, every girl I have taken out of the Soi 7 beergarden has been a LT. You are right about the circuit, they do make the rounds to Nana Angel disco and the Grace coffee shop.

Archived