Quality of late in the Biergarden Soi 7

I fell in love with a BG I met in The Biergarten last summer . After spending a week with me she said I reminded her of her ex husband and told me to shove off ! Bg's can be so insensitive ! They think we stuff our feelings like they do and it's all business , but I learned a valuable lesson , don't pretend they have feelings ! Be Happy ! shocked.gif" border="0

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a lot of the girls in the Biergarten are looking for ST, especially in the afternoon and especially the cuter ones. But it depends. I have taken ladies ST who requested LT, and many who wanted LT to begin with. And, I have pulled a couple of multi-day g/fs out of here, which is my preference.

Most of them do make the circuit. It seems that around 11:00 p.m. the bar patrons move en mass to Angels.

This is a nice hunting ground on Friday late afternoon / evening or the weekend if you want a semi-pro - office girl or univ student who is working on the side.

quote:

Originally posted by Raven:

This is a nice hunting ground on Friday late afternoon / evening or the weekend if you want a semi-pro - office girl or univ student who is working on the side.

I find this very interesting Raven. Have you scored office girls or univ. students at BG7? I don't suppose you would find many of those in the late afternoon/evening as they would still be working or, haha, studying.

Really, I have met a number of ladies there, but they are usually freelancers, who when asked where they work, always reply "here."

And, those are the ones that make the Freelancer Circuit as described. I would be interested in hearing from guys who have snagged freelancers, non-pros in BG7.

Sarisin,

The term "freelancer" regarding the girls in the beergarden is a relative one. One way or the other, they are all looking for money in pretty much the same way.

That being said, I have been with one or two that at least claimed to be there because they were between jobs and needed the money. Can't say for sure if they were all lying. I've also met a few that were employed at massage parlors, and it was their day off. I've met some very selective girls that were there looking for long-term sugardaddies, or, as they put it, "boyfriends."

quote:

Originally posted by philltravels:

Walked up Soi 7 during the daytime.

There are two places.

Walking away from Sukhumvit, Biergarden (spelling?) on the left and Beer Garden on the right. Which is better?

I think most (me included) would choose the one on the left which is commonly known as the Biergarten on Soi 7 or simply BG7. The one on the right is usually called New Wave - I think this is the one you are talking about.

I think if you are looking for a lady the former is your best choice, although there are certainly ladies in New Wave looking for company too. However, if you like to play pool, you might select New Wave.

New Wave would be a better choice in April as it is air-conditioned. I can often take BG7 in short doses only (git yer gal, and git out) when it is hot. Also, beware if it rains when you are in there. I was there several times when the place (and soi outside) flooded and the floor had a foot of water on it. Leaks from the ceiling too. I don't believe you would see that in New Wave.

Still, my choice would be BG7.

Thanks also for the comments on BG7 from Raven and kolchai. I guess I need to get over there some afternoon.

the one on the left for sure. been going there for years, 3 more weeks i`ll be there again cant wait! the bar on the other side i dont think is as relaxed or as much fun as the original happy hunting!

It is a great place.

Afternoon short time, who cares about having the girl around all the time from say 4PM unitl 11PM anyhow, what is with that?

As for off duty office or factory worker types, the holidays is when it is flooded with same, sometimes on weekends, especially Sunday.

I've many times made a steady afternoon friend there, works for both of us, no nonsense, couple hours, nap, shake hands, then out that night and if neither of us finds something better, chances are we will cross paths and do it again. No big deal.

cheers,

Nok

I had some fun there Thursday and Friday. Checked it out Thursday afternoon late, 4 to 5pm and not much happening. Then Friday night stopped across the street at New Wave (wow, lots of hot frelancers there) and moved to Biergarten around 7pm. Some of the same freelancers showed up. I was approached by several but one only smiled and waited. She intrigued me, firstly because she was so white skinned I mistook her for Chinese, secondly she was incredibly attractive, her resemblance to one of the girls on the big DTAC billboard ads was striking. She ordered her own drinks (I paid for one of four glasses of red wine) and we agreed on street food for dinner, she wanted to try some she said. She worked at one of the big hotels (wouldn't say which one) and wanted to go dancing with me after our meal. The meal is a story in itself and will cover it in a trip report. After dinner we shared a few intimate, tipsy kisses in the shadows of the soi behind Biergarden when I noticed it was getting on 9pm. She wanted to change and go dancing before heading to my room. Sorry babe, was hoping for a short time but I have a meeting to attend and no, you cannot come. Thoughts of meeting all the legends of nanaplaza.com loomed foremost in my newbie mind, and I did get to meet one. I of course wonder what would have happened, and if she'll ever be there again.

Smitty

Sarisin - Notice I said semi-pros - ladies who freelance but have a regular job or are students. You never know for sure, but I have scored a couple of ladies who said that they had real jobs outside of the scene. One said she worked as a hairdresser and the other worked in a restuarant. Pretty sure about the latter as she gave me her cell number to call and it was a restaurant. The other . . . who knows. She had nice hair and nails.

Similarly, I have met a couple of ladies there who claimed to be university students. I did not partake, so I don't know anything further.

I tend to believe these girls. They have a regular job or study and are supplementting on the side - hence the Friday through the weekend availability. Other semi-pros tend to hang out in the hotels discos - CM2, Spassos - with correspondingly higher asking prices.

Archived