Quality of late in the Biergarden Soi 7

Sarisin,

Beergarten talent does fluctuate as you say....however the "show" is always great...

Even more then Tmae you see the fattest, foulest smelling, most intoxicated, and worst dressed Farang in the city. Last time I was there I could have sworn a plane just came in from Angeles City!!! Therfore if you enjoy the "show" as I do it is a lot of fun to go there and have a laugh...

A shame as well because when I first moved here a couple of years ago the clientele as well as the talent was MUCH better....

[ February 28, 2002: Message edited by: goatscrot ]

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by goatscrot:

Sarisin,

Beergarten talent does fluctuate as you say....however the "show" is always great...

Even more then Tmae you see the fattest, foulest smelling, most intoxicated, and worst dressed Farang in the city. Last time I was there I could have sworn a plane just came in from Angeles City!!! Therfore if you enjoy the "show" as I do it is a lot of fun to go there and have a laugh...

A shame as well because when I first moved here a couple of years ago the clientele as well as the talent was MUCH better....

[ February 28, 2002: Message edited by: goatscrot ]

Agree on all counts. It is closer to that Cantina scene in Star Wars than Thermae IMO. Also, although I do not keep any archival evidence I think BG7 was better a few years back. Again, I think when you had a bunch of ladies tuned into that BG7-Angels Disco-Thermae schedule it was better. Now, it is out of whack.

My only complaint about going to BG7 and other 'outdoor' bars this time of year is the heat. With the heat and the fans blowing more heat in your face, you just gotta down more suds. And, that kills me. Time to find a nice a/c (yet smoke-filled) gogo IMO.

quote:

Originally posted by Soibob:

Goatscrot, the only thing worse than the fatest,smellingest,foulest,intoxicated farang is a RACIST!!!!

Hello Soibob,

Huh? Please explain. I do not agree with goatscot, as I enjoy BG7, but where do you see a racist remark?---the Pale Rider

Hello Pale Rider,

Thankyou for asking.

In a previous post a month or so ago goatscot made very racist offensive remarks about some people at the Thermae.When issue was taken about his remarks in a following thread he said yea he was a racist and proud of it.Every time I see a post by him I will remind others who this person is.As most people know, racist generally have very low self esteem and denigrate others to make amends for their own short comings.I am sure Goatscot is no exception to this.

Soibob,

Must rant since you started.....as in my post I mentioned nothing about RACE!!

Yes, I am an equal opportunity bigot. I am not PC and will NEVER BE!!!

....but most of all I dislike candy-assed weak dick liberals who claim to love all of humanity.

Self-Esteem problem my ass........just ask anyone who knows me if there is a self-esteem problem......

I come about my views by EXPERIENCE...and will be glad to share them with you OFF BOARD as this is not the venue for it!!!!

quote:

Originally posted by goatscrot:

Soibob,

I come about my views by EXPERIENCE...and will be glad to share them with you OFF BOARD as this is not the venue for it!!!!

I agree that stuff like this should be taken off the board and discussed in PMs, if necessary.

In my view, it makes no sense to hold grudges on members based on something they said previously in another thread in another post. If you have a personal problem with an individual tell him privately. No need to dredge it up again and again for the rest of us.

Sarisin,

I have to agree with you here. Let them put the gloves on and take this somewhere else. The thread should stay on topic. When I get a email saying someone has posted to this topic, I come back to see whatelse has been added about the Soi 7 Beergarden, since that is one of my favorite places and I will be back there his month to find my new best friend. When I have been in the bar, I guess my attention has been on the girls, that I havn't even notice any 'fatest, smellingest, foulist, intoxicated farang/. Maybe I should look in the mirror, lol.

Archived