Pattaya Travellers: Beware of Maneerat Transport & Travel (on Soi Post Offi

hunghung

I was not a backpacker. I had that package tour precisely because I didn't want to make my arrangements. Unfortunately, Maneerat turned out to be a dishonest travel agent.

(I have been to Thailand several times and joined mamy tours within Thailand and they were all satisfactory. So I had confidence in Thai travel agents. However, things aren't the same when tour are outside Thailand.)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that all travel Agents are shut this weekend due to a National Convention,however I do have a connection who could take you to the International Wholesaler's Gem Stone Fair.

...There are some absolute Bargains to be had there... you could make a small fortune......(just bring a large one!!)

Wanna do it????

My advice to the OP is just to take the best out of the experience.

The Angkor Wat ruins, the Tonle Sap boat trip, and what he saw in Phnom Penh.

I did a similar trip with a couple of guys five years ago but we only booked accommodation and travel and the only downside we had was when my mate found we had been dudded on a $10 taxi fare in Siem Reap. He then spent $60 on phone calls screaming at the Saigon travel agent.

The good laugh we had when he asked us to split the cost of the calls made up for that though.

Never nice to hear someone getting ripped-off.

Not everyone is as sharp as some of the "know it all" travelers.

2 true my friend....but not everyone is so fucking dumb as to give a "Travel Agent" USD$1000

for a 6 or 7 day trip...."anywhere"....

USD $150 a day.... 4500+ baht????....LOL.....

...Gee from what the experts tell us that's 9 ST's a day in Pattaya....

Eye's wide Shut!!!!

Never nice to hear someone getting ripped-off.

Not everyone is as sharp as some of the "know it all" travelers.

2 true my friend....but not everyone is so fucking dumb as to give a "Travel Agent" USD$1000

for a 6 or 7 day trip...."anywhere"....

USD $150 a day.... 4500+ baht????....LOL.....

...Gee from what the experts tell us that's 9 ST's a day in Pattaya....

Eye's wide Shut!!!!

I know guys who spend a lot more than that in 7 days in BKK and all they end up with is heartache and a huge phonebill.... :)

Maybe in your logic.

At a maximum the OP had 179 Seconds to post his report, as a mimimum 121. That includes the time form getting from registration page to forum page finding this sub-forum, starting a new thread anf ty[inf 3 paragraphs.

The report was pre written and a cut and paste, a calculated attack, be honest Munchie if you had a bad experience in Thailand would you personaly try to find one of the most popular Thai biased forums, register and then post a report like that in less than 3 minutes?

I do apply logic maybe you should try Fuzzy Logic as opposed to Binary, after all it is the basis of Neural Networks and artificial intelligence. What we were once told was black and white is now various shades of grey.

Archived