Burgers

hooper

khun j is waiting....

brewerks in singapore??

inTOXICated

Hi "toxy".... Say Hi to khun j from me....lol

Next time up I may have to book 208...... I'll be needing a "single man's" loom...

Any new talent about????..... I may even "stay in" a couple of nights....there's places where it's prolly "not safe' for me to venture.....55555

...I have vague recollections that last time I 'stayed in" for a couple of nights it was "rather good"....lol.....but it's a looong time ago now......Mmmmmm emories!!!!

So, what's the scoop....any friendly nurseys these days....to help an old codger find his loom????.....fark....I think that was 208....as well....555555555

Cheers DS

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toxy,

hope to be in town in a month or 2????

Have been "hiding" mainly in China this year, due to business...missing "LOS" bad ....lol

Please disregard my previous post... :hubba: :grin: :grinyes::dunno::grinyes: :grin: :hubba:

....somehow I think I'll now be needing my "regular" loom again... well at this stage anyway :dunno::dunno:

LOL ...every time I "think" I'm a free agent again, my phone rings 3 or 4 days later and it's...back to square 1... :hmmm::rolleyes::rolleyes::grinyes::yeahthat::grinyes:

..What a difference a week makes.....still in the next 4 - 8 weeks things could change again....several times....55555

Look forward to catching up soon, it's been way too long ....I'll bring a "Gentleman" with me....heard you were partial to a "Gentleman" or 2... :grinyes::stirthepo:yikes::stirthepo:grinyes:

Cheers DS / DC

Archived