Sawang Dang Din Pub

CTO

Sawan is 100Km east of Udon Thani - ironically I was there Saturday night for work but now Laos.

I had work mates stay in the Sawan Resort - at 650 baht a night this has to be the deal of Thailand - a REAL stunning resort - beautiful cabins - top notch - dirt cheap!

If I was staying longer I would have let people now - back in 2 weeks

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sawan is 100Km east of Udon Thani - ironically I was there Saturday night for work but now Laos.

I had work mates stay in the Sawan Resort - at 650 baht a night this has to be the deal of Thailand - a REAL stunning resort - beautiful cabins - top notch - dirt cheap!

If I was staying longer I would have let people now - back in 2 weeks

Is that the beautiful resort I saw yesterday passing by on the road to Song Dao?

Unfortunately I live 30 minutes from SDD, don't know why I would need to spend the night there unless drinking at that farang pub :o

And driving back coming from Sakhon Nakhon towards SDD, approx 1km before "down town" left hand side big wooden house, is that the SDD discotheque you wrote about last year?

And Ikkrang, if you pass by the area we should have a beer, pm me.

If the road to Song Dao comes out at the intersection with the Bank on the corner - past the bus station - yes!

Can't mention enough how beautiful the rooms are - anywhere else in Thailand they'd be 2000 baht rooms - here a 1/3 of that!

The Disco is behind the main road - however the is a new disco that I haven't been to yet - that could be the new one - I'll "Investigate"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived