Sawang Dang Din Pub

CTO

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

That was an excellent mini-Thai360 meeting :clown:

Surprised that there were 5 farangs at the pub, the owner included. You and myself that's 2 additional unknown farangs visiting SDD :_party:

And that beatiful harem you brought along...not to mention your sweet wife....

OK, no farang food there except "bratwurst" but the owner did have german beers: blond and dark Weissen. Must have been 20 years since I had one of those.

Funny we know so many people in common though, did we gossip about boardmembers :shhh:

And the place has excellent service, even the check-bin had that nice touch where that liter beer Chang (they did not have at first but later did have :wanker: )was so nicely split 50/50 on both our tabs.

Now I guess this place wil have lots of boardmembers stopping at Sawang Daeng Din on their way to Sakhon Nowhere :rotfl:

Was the best organised check bin I ever saw!

It was off to the disco after I'll post pics of the harem dancing. They even let us in!

It's a nice little spot in the middle of no where.

Gossip - wouldn't be fun if we didn't - who's ears are burning?

The resort I stayed in for a night - amazing value at 640 a night - any where else it would be 3 times that. The reastaurant was cheap and great - individual salas in landscaped gardens

Gossip - wouldn't be fun if we didn't - who's ears are burning?

Hey, stop telling those girls how big my dick is! I'm not JJShushi, but I don't want *you* to scare them away either. Let me do that with my personality, eh? :neener:

Cheers,

SD

• 4 months later...

Archived