Filipina sense of humour

gobbledonk

Had a wonderful time with two very funny Filipinas from the Beach Club in Malaysia, and we all laughed when I started to mount one of them and the other said 'Careful, is virgin !' :smirk:

It was more about the timing and delivery than the line itself, and these were hardcore freelancers not new arrivals, but you've got to love that Filipina sense of fun : esp welcome in a bar that featured a hell of a lot of very hard looking women. The midget gal that grabs your dick the instant you've paid the cover charge should have something on YouTube - by the third night, I was backing into the place in an attempt to avoid the squirrel grip.

Later,

Gobble

Had a wonderful time with two very funny Filipinas from the Beach Club in Malaysia, and we all laughed when I started to mount one of them and the other said 'Careful, is virgin !'

Sounds like you had a great time ....

Sense of humor is a wonderful thing...

As I said, it was more about delivery than the line itself - I guess you really had to be there, wjavascript:void(0)

smirkonderlust :smirk:

(It also stands out as one of my happier moments in KL - subsequent encounters were somewhere between bizarre and depressing, leaving me with a fervent desire to catch the next plane back to Oz. Luckily, I found my way to the Nana Hotel instead ...)

Thanks CTO, but I dont want to write that 'Trip Report', particularly in relation to costs. There is always someone on the board who will tell me that I paid too much (particularly given that it was low season), but the only money that I feel I truly wasted was on the Vietnamese 'sex robot', and even that had its funny moments. No one else bailed on me, and some even went well beyond the call of duty - I'm hopeful that this mirrors the experiences of others. I just wont be going near any Vietnamese midgets anytime soon.

If I could do it again, I wouldnt bother going to KL - I would have spent the entire two weeks in the LOS, probably 5 nights BKK and the rest in Pattaya. As interesting as the whole Beach Club thing is, there was nothing there that you wouldnt find in the LOS for less money, and the sleazy Indian touts (and Malay ladyboys) made wandering the streets near my KL hotel an ordeal.

Stick to the LOS (or PI, if thats your preference). Alternately, I've read good things about Brazil :smirk:

Cheers,

Gobble

Archived