Pimping

fool

I mentioned in another thread that a family relative is anxious to hook up with a farang. It rather got me to thinking if I should be helping out a bit, something I have previously avoided. So if you fancy a challenge, why not!

35 y.o, never married, never even been done (unsullied). Desperate to meet English speaking (even though she doesn't, so some Thai useful) male aged 45-60 (actually anything that can walk talk and breathe without undue suffering). Strictly no fees either way but sinsot(cheap) a must.

More details maybe even a pic on request :)

Cheers

As your board title is now: Mr. Pimp

:worship:

Would you happen to know a few Thai ladies below 30 years old too?

Do not want to have to use my old tricks again with university ladies........

:grin:

Kewl, Mr Pimp eh?

Funny really cos the only one I can think of under 30 is married to a farang and is interested in hooking up with a Thai guy, go figure?

I live on a Uni campus essentially and I know what you mean about all that work but the apartment complexes, man talk about pussy central. This of course is all happening 30 clicks away from Sukhumvit in a semi residential / golf course area. Driving around here is really life threatening, we're not talking about skirt length, these are not skirts, mere pussy pelmets!

Can't really be more help at the moment though.

Cheers

That has always rather stopped me in the past. Always felt it's like planning a train wreck. Thing is it just seems to be so acceptable here. You start out going with a girl, next thing you know all her female friends and family are remarking how good you are and can you find a good one for them. Like I carry around a list or something. For the most part I think it's just social play but seems that in more cases than seems normal to me it's serious.

The case in point is quite sad though, she would make someone the most perfect wife but I think the initial workload would be quite tough, we're not talking learning curve here it's more a jagged mountainous incline.

"...The case in point is quite sad though, she would make someone the most perfect wife but I think the initial workload would be quite tough, we're not talking learning curve here it's more a jagged mountainous incline.,,"

Wow, great marketing, sign me and the other drama queens up...hey, maybe Drogon is up for it?

Sorry I am not desperate enough to marry a woman 4 years older than me.

-> I am a traditional kind of guy sometimes.

:beer:

PS: OH any chance you would be in BKK in July?

Doubtful I will be there in July, it isw Mrs Hippie's birthday, and I want to weasel out of paying for a huge party and gift. I'll be there in a few weeks. My birthday is May 21 (HINT!!!!)

I am desperate to go with a woman 4 years older...ex wife is 7 years older than me. You really don't want to see the old train wrecks I run with here.

Archived