Pimping

fool

Why is she "Desperate"?

As a Thai female of 35 and never been sullied she has watched her 1st, 2nd, and most of her 3rd flush of youth disappear. I suppose she is desperate probably wanting to make sure she at least has someone to take the edge of menopause :cussing: :onfire: :banghead::susel:

Why is she "Desperate"?

Prolly went to the Fortune Teller...who said....If you don't use it...it will heal over and you'll have to piss through your ears...AND that's NOT Lucky!!!!!!!!

If it's "In the cards"....it's gotta be true....lol

Cheers DS

Why is she "Desperate"?

As a Thai female of 35 and never been sullied she has watched her 1st' date=' 2nd, and most of her 3rd flush of youth disappear. I suppose she is desperate probably wanting to make sure she at least has someone to take the edge of menopause :cussing: :onfire: :banghead::susel: [/quote']

Ok ..i can understand her wanting to find a guy and get married..however the desperate part and English are still a mystery....

At 35 years old although virgin she is approaching

her "sell date" to speak harshly.....

English: Not all Thai women have the luck, or will to learn English.

This is the "desperate" part which I do not fully understand.

There are plenty of Thai ladies in their thirties who have a good job and are not willing to marry at all cost.

Difficult to marry Thai men who are as educated (and "wealthy") as they are and these ladies are not ready anymore to throw themselves at the first foreigner coming.

Fool? Does this lady have a decent job and what about her education and family background?

Why absolutely getting married? Is she really desperate to discover carnal pleasure??

I don't think I dare do a pic now as the lady in question now works in a rather well known grotto of the carnal, albeit in a mere dek serve role.

I wasn't really pushing anything with the 'English' and 'Desperate' pitches, perhaps just adding how I think she would portray herself.

She meets all the criteria of a BG, limited education, upcountry farming family etc. The only thing that has always stopped this was strong parental control. But so strong it even forbade regular and normal relationships from developing, or even being arranged. Now she sees limited opportunities but is trying hard to make up for lost time. YMMV

Archived