Lolitas and other BJ bars

AhTeckLim

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe they are, but I have not taken one off-premises from Lolita. There was a little honey in Star of Light, though, that I had two or three excellent nights with, so I assume that that's standard for a BJ bar.

Unless things have changed since Jan. "02. BF before 10:00PM---1500.00Bht, take away. After 10---600Bht, take away. And you negotiate with the BG for her all night services. Don't know how much they get out of the BF. My cute one on 4 different nights was happy with 500Bht from me

Hi Greedisgood

Good to see u back on the board it was of course this trip and those four nights that got you into real trouble wasn't it. !!!!!!!!I have never partaken of this in BKK 'cos I always cover up and I don't think it would be any good inside the rain coat but maybe I will give it a try when I get back at the end of the month. Will you be in BKK for easter ?????

uniformguy

Dear Uniy

It wasn't the BG from Lolita's that got me into trouble, it was one from Cowboy. But that is another story !

Just got my tickets for April 29th take-off. Will be in BKK for a couple of days, Pattaya for a few more, then taking Miss * up to CM till the end of June. Hope to se you there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • [color:blue]"For the voyeur trip, Star of Light, on Patpong II, is the best BJ bar."color=blue>

And for the best quality BJ in town too (IMO) ...

I had a BJ at Alleycats, on Sukhumvit Soi 8, for the first time on Saturday afternoon. I'd been there once before, just stopping in for a beer and no time to partake; this time I partook. A disappointment. Not much to recommend it. The girls there are indeed cute, but the skill level was very low, the girl unenthusiastic. I might try it again in the future just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, but no time soon, I think.

Siam Sam,

On my last trip, I had bj's at both Alleycats and Lolita's. I had the same impressions w/Alleycats as you. I don't think it was a fluke.

So go to Lolita's. I was so impressed, I went back 3 nights in a row. On my last visit, I had my girl stripping off her panties while I fingered her. Good fun. Then I realized why I was there and put her to work.

Nothing like drinking a Heineken and getting a bj. All I need was a wide screen tv w/a sports program and I'd move in.

So Lolitas is a definite must do??

1. Is there anything else in this Asoke Plaza that should be seen while I'm there??

2. From the directions I read above, is this place difficult to find? Sounds like it's kind of tucked away?

3. Is Lolitas a Go Go bar or is it just a regular bar that has special services?

Thanks gents...

thaistudent

Archived