A girl you might know ..

gobbledonk

I met her at the Beach Club in KL, but I'm sure she has worked elsewhere. Hardcore freelancer, and one of very few in that club that left an impression. Lets call her 'Jade'.

The reason she stands out is that she initially looks like a Katoey - too tall and too much like Venus Williams : very dark skin, long blonde (!) braids, various piercings and extensive gold (jewellery. For all that, not unattractive, just intimidating, particularly in a club dominated by Filipinas who barely came up to my navel (not that there is anything wrong with that :smirk: )

Initial meeting, Jade grabs my dick (real charm offensive, but typical of the beach club gals) and demands I buy her a drink. I say 'OK, but I'll be needing my dick back ...'. I accuse her of being a Katoey, clearly a sore point, and she guides my hand to her left boob. I laugh and say something along the lines of 'nice work - my compliments to the surgeon' which only pisses her off more. Jade is joined by a friend, clearly a woman and one with a spectacular chest : I am invited to fondle one of each in a side-by-side comparison, but I dont like the way I'm being 'woman-handled' and say as much. They storm off, and I find two Filipinas for a 3some back at the hotel.

Two nights later, I'm back at the Beach Club, pursuing an elusive Filipina who claims to be a student simply earning extra money for tuition. Whatever, her glasses give her the 'cute geek' look the others dont have. She disappears into the toilet and I find myself shoulder-to-shoulder with Jade. No dick-grabbing, and there is something in those Amazon eyes tonight beyond simple mercenary lust - she seems to want to talk to me. Two potential customers have pegged her as a Katoey, and she isnt happy : she's all woman, from PI, and cant help it if she's as tall as many of the men n the bar. Minus the initial aggression, I find myself drawn to this spectacular anomaly - her features have softened and I notice how feminine she really is. If she is a Katoey, its a superb job - she isnt preening like a Katoey, no 'dar-ling' or 'sir', nothing flowery. I tell myself that all the usual stuff - cheekbones, adams apple etc - can be surgically altered, but the area under her chin looks normal, at least in this light.

We talk for about 10 minutes, and she tells me that there are too many girls working KL (this is low season) given the small number of customers - she doesnt know where she'll go next, but this is the life that she has chosen. She has a few regulars, but its not enough to keep a gal in the manner to which she'd like to be kept, so its Beach Club/Hard Rock. She has a relative in Oz, and we chat about that - all pretty matter of fact stuff, but I begin to get a better view of the woman behind the Venus Williams facade, and its infinitely more interesting than the braids. I just cant bring myself to risk money on my intuition being wrong, and 'Geekgirl' is still here somewhere. Jade returns to the prowl, and I try to find old four-eyes, to no avail.

I then make a colossal blunder, and take a tiny Vietnamese girl back to the hotel. Jesus, this little bitch should have 'sex robot' tattooed on her forehead : when she leaves the hotel at 2 (after the most mechanical sex I've ever had the displeasure of not enjoying), I resolve to stick to wanking for the rest of my life.

I leave KL the next day, and am soon enjoying the 'real women' from Suk Soi 4, Soi Cowboy etc. Despite their charms, I keep wondering 'did I knock back the best sex of my life ?' when I think about Jade. I have exactly one night in KL before my flight back to Oz, but my hotel is out near the airport, some 75 km from town. A long day ahead of me, I wimp out and hit the hay - opportunity lost, probably forever.

If you do encounter a gal fitting the description above, I would be interested to hear how it went. As I said, she is intimidating, but I'm sure there are several on the board who have what it takes to get beyond that :)

(Jade, wherever you are, you owe me 50 Ringgit for this free plug )

Archived