Phuket Shutdown

BlazingStarz

From Rockhard:

Today's Big News!!

JW told you it would happen, it's happened. The businesses in Phuket, with the help of the Tuk Tuks, are closing the city's nightlife for 5 days. Any bar that breaks the strike will be destroyed by a mob wielding bats & iron bars. We take our closing time seriously in Phuket. Let the games begin!!!

shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

as long as it is back open when I get there in Aug!!!...has anyone tried the watersport camp they have there?..It is called wakevilla...let me know if you have any info.

G

Just coming back from Thailand, I was in Patong the night they close the bars and I want with the girls at a big protest at the football field at the north of the Beach Road. It was very fun with all these girls dnacing and enjoying a night break with all the others. I was a bit suprise by the number of girls about a 1000 at this protest and about 50 falangs that have go with the girls.I stay there until 3 am. Next day, they got a meeting with police and the mayor and they agree that the 2 am will not be enforce by police and the opening time will be 5 am and noise stop at 4 am for the next high season. By that time they will ask governement to amend the law for special opening time for Patong like the one they do for Pattaya.So the next day the bars were open again. I have made a good thing by going with the girls that night, you should see the respect I hearn by doing so.

And now is raining everyday. And the bar have to close so early. I can not go with farang. OK, maybe go 1 time or 2 time. Close early can not make money take care Por and Mair.

Now the buffalo die, bar close early, can not buy new buffalo.

You can send maybe 20,000 Baht?

You good heart.

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Archived