"Londoner" a pick up joint?

BkkShaggy

Is "Londoner brew pub" at Soi 33 a good pick up joint? I've seen several of them dancing by themselves on the dance floor. Unfortunately I went with a female companion so I couldn't "check them out" frown.gif" border="0

Has any one had any experience piking up a girl there? Are they freelancers or what? Are they any good?

I've never known this to be anything more than a restaurant...of course I havent been there in a year...but they did have a few very cute waitresses last time I was there..and pretty good food too..for british food!..hehe..no flames..I was raised on brit food!..I speak from torture..er..I mean experience!!

No pwersonal experience I am afraid, However I would have thought so.

I was in there last night with the GF There were quite a few unaccompanied girls in 2's and 3's. Just looked like a UK pub on a typical friday night. Perhaps that is why I do not like it.

Something about the atmosphere I can not seem tpo put my finger non it.

Last night I tried the bitter. I thought it was nats piss. Is it like that in the UK now or are many drinking tastes changing without my knowing it. I was really happy to move and dringk some 'delicious ' local brew.

To BkkShaggy:

Hmmm, I'm sitting here in my armchair, I'm smoking my pipe and I'm thinking ... and thinking ...

Somehow, the Sherlock Holmes in me tells me that you are a THAI GIRL!

There's of course absolutely nothing wrong with that. Thai girls are among my (our) favourite persons on this otherwise so dim planet.

I am right? You can answer me privately and I promise I won't tell anyone. If I'm wrong I apologize in advance and as further penance I will whip myself publicly with a shoe-string.

Cheers. laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

I go there most Wednesdaynights (2 4 1) so limited experience because I'm usually blind pissed by 10 PM. But while I have seen a few farang friendly girls there not the first place I would think of for a pick up. I can never understand this place because as I say, go there same time most weeks and sometimes the place is humming and sometimes as dead as my old stodger after its nightly "work out" blush.gif" border="0

To BkkShaggy:

Okay then, I'll whip myself till my right hand is unusuable for anything else. You tell me where and when! I'll buy some heavy-duty boot-laces tomorrow.

But you are THAI, aren't you? Come on, tell old Sherlock.

Cheers. cool.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by phiketpete:

No pwersonal experience I am afraid, However I would have thought so.

I was in there last night with the GF There were quite a few unaccompanied girls in 2's and 3's.

That doesn't mean they are freelancers!! They could be normal Thai girls?? But I guess we could try to strike a conversation and see what happens. I hope I won't act like a sex tourist and get slap on the face from the normal girl laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Yes indeed, Yehtmae, a brilliant name, my favourite on this board so far. I hear your name called out all around me all day long by the lower strata of Thai society. Hey, they all know you, eh? You're the talk of the town, man! You're some famous kickboxer, luuk-thung singer or the meanest dog butcher from Sakhon Nakhon? laugh.gif" border="0

[ May 23, 2001: Message edited by: Scum_Baggio ]

Archived