"Londoner" a pick up joint?

BkkShaggy

I like the Londoner and might go there tonight, in fact, for their 2-for-1 beer special. The food there is also very good, especially the chicken and mushroom pie- yum!

I've only seen the occational unaccompanied girls wandering around but they looked like they were there for dinner.

Cheers!

Yehtmae:

First of all, I have to say that I like your username wink.gif" border="0 Very suitable for this board!

Your comment is spot on. That's why I asked if anyone has ever tried to pick any girl from this place and would like to share some of their experience with us.

Interesting, apparently I've been missing some action. Stayed at Novotel on Soi 33 a couple of times and never payed much attention to goings on across the street. Always saw a few girls, but zipped on by on my way to Nana or other places. Thanks to all for the tip.

Pattayam,

Have I understood you correctly. You have stayed at the Novotel soi 33 on a couple of occasions and are unaware of any action in the Soi.? .... Surely not.

The soi is full of bars with avaqilable girls.

It is the home of the famous Painter Bars.

Please tell me you have at least tried them and not always gone straight down to Nana.

Or are you just refering to the Londoner?

And to be sure at the Londoner freelancers or no Freelancers it is not NEP

Archived