How Much The Ladies Earn

New Petchburi Pete

A former bargirl (server) from one of the larger establishments at NEP revealed to me how much the gals are paid (as of Dec. 2000). The servers earn 4200 Bt/mo. The GoGo

dancers (topless) earn 7000 Bt/mo, while the

nude ones are paid 9000 Bt/mo.

The lesbian showgirls are paid 1500 Bt/night,

or about 45,000 Bt/mo plus an extra 9000 Bt/mo if they are totally nude GoGo dancers.

cool.gif" border="0

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spent several days with a non-topless GoGo dancer from Vixens in Pattaya. She said she got 3,000 B per month. This was the same amount she paid for rent in her one-room apartment. She took me to her apartment one night after we partied with her younger sister and brother. There was a 4th person also sharing the room. I think she was supporting most of the family. Her sister worked as a waitress in a bar. Her brother had a job in a band. I bar-fined (300B) her sister a couple of nights so we could get off work early and join us for dancing and bar hopping.

Hi,

New Petchburi Pete said:

"The lesbian showgirls are paid 1500 Bt/night"

Most of the amounts seem pretty much right, except this one. I think you misunderstood and it is 1500 Baht per month. The girls don't make much for doing the shows (amounts I heard where 50-75 Baht per show).

Sanuk!

A typical salary is 6000 / 7000 / 8000 for top / topless / nude.

About 50 BHT for each day shows are performed, regardless of the amount of daily shows.

40 BHT commission on lady drinks.

100 BHT commission on barfines.

so a top performing nude dancer who does 30 bar fines and 450 lady drinks in one month and charges her customer and avarage of 1500 BHT will earn

8000 + 3000 + 18000 + 45000 = BHT 74,000 per month.

Then the real professionals maintain two boy friends overseas who send 35,000 BHT per month each making the total BHT 144,000 per month, not including bonusses for sick water buffalos, coffins for deceased grand mothers etc...

This money is likely to be spent as follows:

50,000 in repair and upgrades of the Thai boyfriends pick up truck, yabaa, weed and Mekhong.

50,000 for por and mae so por can stay home and smoke weed all day

20,000 for gold which will be lost playing cards later down the month

15,000 will be borrowed by her friends

9,000 for yabaa

Oh and when she's hungry or needs clothes she will borrow some money, somewhere....

In practice few girls would earn these amounts as money is often deducted for turning up late and for not meeting the required number of barfines etc. I was told at Bacarra money is also deducted if a girl does not make 80 lady drinks in one month, seems quite a lot.-peter

Originally posted by New Petchburi Pete:

[QB]A former bargirl (server) from one of the larger establishments at NEP revealed to me how much the gals are paid (as of Dec. 2000). The servers earn 4200 Bt/mo. The GoGo

dancers (topless) earn 7000 Bt/mo, while the

nude ones are paid 9000 Bt/mo.

As I said those are the top performing 20%

Most don't make that much but still more than the avarage foreigner in many cases.

80 lady drinks is not that much really... good performers will do 15 to 20 drinks a day, average is about 5 per day, lazy or very shy girls may do only 2 or 3 and even with 3 a day they will make their target.

In Pattaya, bargirls make;

Open-Air bars

~2000 baht per month basic salary plus ~30 baht per ladydrink plus ~45 baht for barfine plus 500-1000 baht for short-time/long-time. Average bargirls makes 6000-12,000+ baht per month.

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

Hi,

New Petchburi Pete said:

"The lesbian showgirls are paid 1500 Bt/night"

Most of the amounts seem pretty much right, except this one. I think you misunderstood and it is 1500 Baht per month. The girls don't make much for doing the shows (amounts I heard where 50-75 Baht per show).

This is interesting because those shows have really started to pull in the customers and there is that team of girls who just seem to rotate around the top floor bars doing nothing but shows. They don't actually seem to dance or anything apart from the shows, and I would have thought the shows DECREASE their chances of getting barfined. I also remember hearing a figure of B75-80 but I thought it was PER SHOW, not per day, but they must also be earning a basic salary as the show fees alone wouldn't go very far. Do they get paid the nude dancers rate anyway even if they don't dance outside of the shows?

Anybody know about this for sure?

[ May 21, 2001: Message edited by: Long Gun ]

Archived