How Much The Ladies Earn

New Petchburi Pete

quote:

"The lesbian showgirls are paid 1500 Bt/night"

Most of the amounts seem pretty much right, except this one. I think you misunderstood and it is 1500 Baht per month. The girls don't make much for doing the shows (amounts I heard where 50-75 Baht per show).

Yes, thats what the girl told me last week, 1500 / month, not per day

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iuytrede and DB are right yahbaa is metheamphetamine. It has quickly replaced heroin as the official product of Myanmar. Khun Sa, the allegedly rtired opium lord, is one of the main producers. It can be smoked or eaten. To entice little Thai children, the friendly Burmese coat the pills in chocolate.

As far as farangs in the shows, a young expat I worked with on Phi Phi was offered a job one night in Phuket. He was a guy from the UK around 22 - 24 yrs old and in pretty good shape from diving every day. While in Patong with a group of fellow expats, they ended up at an a go-go located in the very back of a beer bar soi. The bar is still there but it has gone way down hill.

The group was spending money fairly freely as they had been stuck on Phi Phi for several months. They became friendly with the Thai manager who found out they were working on the island.

At midnight the lesbian show started and got everyone chatting. My friend made a comment about how he would like to be on stage with the two girls. The Thai manager heard this and became very excited. For the next hour he tried desperately to convince my friend to come work at the bar doing a show. He told my friend he could pick the girl of his choice and that she would no longer be permitted to go out with other customers. He even said he would have her tested ahead of time and retested to make sure she was following the rules. This guy really thought he would have coupe over the other bar owners with a live show featuring a farang and a Thai girl.

The whole group was encouraging my friend to do it, but he declined. Back on Phi Phi he said that although the concept sounded great, the reality would be more than he could handle. Having to perform on que was one thing, worrying about the consequences of getting caught by immigration police was another. I figured the police wouldn't be a problem as I'm sure the bar owner had themm in his pocket.

Someone asked if there was a bar where farang could do the sex show. Actually there used to be one on Patpong (late 1980's). They had two shows. One had a small traditional Thai boat on wheels. A couple of guys pushed the "boat" around the bar while a couple got it on inside the boat. Patrons were allowed to fondle, which to my recollection was the first time this was ever allowed in Thailand. Later they would offer a sex show and ask for volunteers. Rarely would anyone volunteer, but there were a few times. Mixed results, mostly with guys who couldn't get it up on cue or who came almost immediately. They often had a ringer, a fat farang guy who used to do sex shows fairly regularly in Patpong. He would come in at an appointed time, sit in the crowd and have a drink. After 2 or 3 requests for volunteers he would stand up and walk forward. I haven't heard of anything like this happening in a long time, mostly because I don't think they do male/female shows in Thailand anymore.

quote:

Originally posted by Phil:

I was told that the girls get about 7000 baht for dancing (topless) and 9000 baht a month if they do nude dancing they also get 75 baht if they do one of the shows (per show).

The figure of 40 baht seems about right for lady drink commission and 100 baht from the bar fine.

The bar fine doesn't seem to be more for a girl who does a show though !!??!!

Anyone else agree, disagree ??

I think the post about barfines meant that the girls who do the shows may demand higher fees because they see them selves as superstars. I can't imagine why watching someone shove beer bottles and dildos up themselves would raise their valuation. I do recall that Tim Bar in Pattaya did have a separate barfine for their showgirls though.

I remember when G-Spot was offering more to girls who shaved their pussies - well before Carnival made this a 'feature' - and the 'Reflections' stage was full of them. It only seemed a matter of time before the girls were offered a bonus if they would shed their skin!

Archived