How Much The Ladies Earn

New Petchburi Pete

the biggest expenses of a CSW are investments she needs to make to maintain her earnings: cosmetics and clothes to look beautiful to her customers, taxi (they have to travel a lot, and how else could they get home at 4 am), yaabaa (makes her horny and less shy)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>I also remember hearing a figure of B75-80 but I thought it was PER SHOW.

I will do the Lesbian show for free!

80 baht for being shagged in public! HHmm they charged me a lot more but that was in private. I wonder if we could get that rate if we didnt insist on back at the hotel?

I've heard the Lesbian show girls are paid 75 baht a show also. When I asked "why bother?", the heartfelt reply was that's enough to feed a family one meal if the girl has a baby or mother to support --- in which case every baht counts.

However, could it be it's because these girls are garunteed a higher barfine almost everynight, since they do the shows every night?

What's your view/info on this?

ABC

ABCinBK

Because extra money is extra money and they know they can't get any more for it.

If all go go bar visitors would refuse to pay more than 100 baht long time then this would be the going rate and you'd make their day by tipping them 50 baht extra.

I was told that the girls get about 7000 baht for dancing (topless) and 9000 baht a month if they do nude dancing they also get 75 baht if they do one of the shows (per show).

The figure of 40 baht seems about right for lady drink commission and 100 baht from the bar fine.

The bar fine doesn't seem to be more for a girl who does a show though !!??!!

Anyone else agree, disagree ??

Why did I ever go there, I'll never be able to leave noe !!!!!!! laugh.gif" border="0

BkkShaggy,

there used to be a place called Orgy Bar in Pattaya where the patrons jumped onstage and hid the bone in any orifice which happended to be vacant. I don't know if the place still exists. You'd do it for free, hmmm? Wink, wink. I guess I'd need two bottles of wine, then a tab of Vitamin V to counter the slackening effect of the alcohol and some real divine looker to overcome my stage fright. laugh.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by homeboy03:

What's yaabaa, some kinda amphetamine? Thanx, Homeboy

I may be wrong, but I believe it's mari-joo-wanna..... blush.gif" border="0

Archived