ex Siam Hotel whores

I just have to sat that my driver took a slightly different way home from Swampy tonight. He did Rama 9 to Phet Urai Rd, to Khampang Phet 7, to Asoke. Well, the stretch on KP7 was just full of lovely whores. And I'm not talking the ugly Issan brownies who populate most farang gogos. These birds were at *least* Rainbow level, or (mostly, IMHO) better looking. So many sweet, inviting smiles as I drove (err, rode) past!

So if you have a car/driver, check it out. The old Siam Hotel does still live in spirit! But I am not sure of the venue to go to for a ST room in the neighborhood (I'm sure the gals know...)

Sorry bros on holiday, it just would not work for you if you do not: a) speak Thai and B) have a car; so do not think I am being snobbish...

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've passed them a few times too and wondered about it. Some others have said that they're not at all farang-friendly, they have pimps, they're unlikely to go with farangs or that the service is pretty minimal (no bjs :( ) compared to what we're used to.

I'm sure you can do just as well if you're in a taxi. In fact, I think you'd do better. Since those girls are not used to farangs, wouldn't it spook them out less if you were in a taxi, with a Thai driver?

Samak: yes.

Bibblies: the Siam Hotels gals were friendly enough and wanted to go with you, but wouldn't unless you spoke Thai (or they some English); service was always fine too. But I know nothing about these gals, just assuming that they are the same bunch. Maybe not :dunno: .

Cheers,

SD

I can give an belated update of these girls from when I lived there...

About 12 months ago, Cowboy had just closed for the night and I was still up for some action. Being in the mood for something out-of-the-ordinary, I got a cab to drop me off on KP7 (a short drive!) and I walked along the street.

(Whether or not that's a good idea or not from a personal safety point-of-view, I don't know... I seem to remember it was quite dark along there! But I was a mao nid noi so it didn't really come into my head at the time!) :)

On my first walk-by, the girls took one look at me and then turned away back to watching passing cars when they saw I was farang.

I then turned around and walked back the way I had come, deciding to ask a couple of the cuter ones what the story was in Thai.

I spoke to 3 girls who were *not* standing together in the same area. All said short time only, not long time. 2 out of the 3 said 800 baht for ST and 1 said 1000 for ST. *NONE* of them would accompany me back to my apartment - they all said ST Hotel only which was 200 baht for 1 hour and 3 minutes walk away according to the ladies. (Never found out where it was).

I got the impression that they would go with me if I agreed, but there was a definite "vibe" that they really didn't like the idea of going with a farang.

So in the end I just jumped in a cab and went home.

In hindsight, probably a good idea not to go with these chicks. (Same as the ones lining Lumphini Park). You have to wonder why they are working here standing on the side of a dark street, when they could easily get a job in a gogo or even a free-lancer venue such as the Bier Garten or Thermae. The thought that these girls might not be so "healthy" as their bar-dwelling sisters did enter my mind the morning after.

Archived