ex Siam Hotel whores

Somebody I have a lot of respect for, actually two individuals with something like 80 years in Thailand between them and both extensively well versed in the happenings about town warned me a long time ago to not go near any of the ladies either around Lumpini or KP7, they used another name but it's that area. Whilst no one would deny there may well be that 'diamond' these ladies, even the cuties, are just so much more Russian roulette. Do you really need to take that chance?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

russian roulette in what way?

do you really think it is less risky to catch a STD from your average gogo or beer bar girl or freelancer along Sukhumvit?

to moo noi:

maybe it is a matter of racial prejudgments or fears about the unknown. remember that many of the BG in the farang areas get a extensive briefing by mamasan and/or colleagues to get them opening up towards the "alien" farang! i have experienced this quite often in venues with little farang exposures that girls are very shy towards farangs even if they speak thai.

imagine you are a whore in downunder, would you prefer to hook up with arabs, indians and blacks if enough paying local customers are available! :neener:

"and I walked along the street.

(Whether or not that's a good idea or not from a personal safety point-of-view, I don't know... I seem to remember it was quite dark along there! But I was a mao nid noi so it didn't really come into my head at the time!) :)"

On my first walk-by, the girls took one look at me and then turned away back to watching passing cars when they saw I was farang.

AND YOU THINK their reaction was simply because you are "farang". Simple as that. All "farangs" are the same.

Nothing to do with you, or the fact that you're probably the first person they've ever seen WALKING along (drunk, no less) that cark road.

Then you say later, you're suspicious about them--like, why aren't they working in gogos or thermae, etc. Ever wonder how THEY'RE thinking of why you're walking along a dark road in the middle of nowhere, when you could be in a gogo, or thermae, etc.

russian roulette in what way?

do you really think it is less risky to catch a STD from your average gogo or beer bar girl or freelancer along Sukhumvit?

Yeah, I reckon it probably is less likely, that's a personal feeling mind, might not be the case, though I find listening to people with way more experience the me often pays off, especially when they say these are the two areas it pays to keep away from. Not guaranteed of course, again YMMV.

If you like the frightened, 'me don't know about farang', deer in the headlights approach perhaps a few of the brightly lit little bamboo karaoke joints that litter soi On Nut would be worth a try :) If can even string 6 words of Thai together they will smile as wide as the Manchester ship canal and demand you make them your wife, carnally at least.

Bros,

It is risky to mess with these girls. In most cases maffia-like gangsters are behind them. There must be at least one reason why they are not working in clubs/bars...

To MooiNoi: so thank the gracious Lord that the girls turned away back when they saw u were a foreigner.

"

that's the road parallel to the railway line, right?

have passed there a couple of times but did not sample..."

and not too far from RCA disco place ? Last time my Crazy Taxi went this way, and even slowed to talk to ladies, don't know what he said but they'd approach the cab and recoil once they'd heard what he said.

Like Suadum says, they were quite good looking. If I can get my next taxi to go via Khampang Phet 7, and if my mojo is working, I'll have a go.

But that's January... mmmm...

• 4 weeks later...

I hear from my friend that farangs are no problem just like it was at siam coffee - I mean accepted perhaps not preferred - follow standard rates too - 1500-1700bt (ST). Acc. him condoms are strictly enforced much more than at suk' so I'd go as far as saying the risk is greater down there :)

Yeah the chicks are hotter & socially up there although their english will be limited or non existing mostly :hubba:

Enjoy!

Farang mostly no plomblem indeed. Place busier that it has ever been as well. Many girls insist on going to A One hotel (very good rooms BTW, it beats any ST rooms I've seen on Suk but a little far and difficult to catch a taxi back. I had several chances to sample over the years with various degrees of satisfaction.

Last time got a rather tall slim girl with a huge boobs job who claimed she was working in some far flung coyote club. Very boring if it wasn't the body, and I thought I'd stabbed up after a tiny drop of sperm made its to her face. She raced to the bathroom screaming repeatdly "Saet this na chan, saet thii naa chan". I do empathise deeply with Patrick Bateman, sawing them in several pieces often seems like the most natural treatment.

Other times had great encounters in Siam Hotel as well, some STs and others who became regulars, but I would stay clear from those who insist on going to ST hotels if looking for un unrushed service.

Archived