Taking her to the airport .....

gobbledonk

OK, we have some pretty tough cynics on the board, but I do have a gal in mind that I want to take to the airport. When I told her (late April) that I was flying out next day, she asked if she could come to the airport with me. I asked why - 'have not seen new airport, still building last time I go !'.

YMMD, but I love that kind of honesty (granted, she may have been meeting someone on an incoming flight, but I'm prepared to give her the bnefit of the doubt) - no shit about farewelling me etc.

The wimp in me had to say no - I freakin *loathe* farewells of any description - but I'm thinking I'll take her to the airport on my visa run in June, assuming that someone else hasnt already done so (Drogon is probably cutting my grass as I type this :smirk: ). Coming back to Oz for less than a week should make it a lot more bearable, and I'd like to hear her feedback on 'Subarnawhatsit' : personally, I find it a bit sterile after Don Muang.

Gobble

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is always so nice the trip to the airport with the gf/BG in tow.

A thing I am proud of, I always made clear that I did not have baht to discard before accepting to take her to the airport.

Never had problems as the baht were already discarded before leaving for the airport -> they always still wanted to go

:neener:

-> good commercial move for a regular customer.

(Though never tried to leave for the airport with a one try girl -> always with my regulars)

Fool you forgot.

To make sure you are leaving so you will not meet the other sponsor or regular customer

:hubba: :neener:

It happened to me once, I missed my flight and realized it after having told the lady goodbye

-> stranded in BKK 2 more days (did not want to leave in fact) and went to her bar.

To find her with her official sponsor.

As I was a gentleman (and not sponsoring her)

I said nothing.

Did not regret it my next trip as she was very grateful I did not burst her sponsor's bubble.

:neener::grinyes:

And this lady had the best pussy I ever had and the finest asshole too plus a great personality and excellent English. (and sooo beautiful)

Now she is happily married and I am happy for her.

Still the best sex ever.

:beer:

...and for her to make sure you really are leaving and not just moving on so you can give some other girl 'her' money!

Does this make me a tough cynic?

LOL - not even close ! The members I'm thinking of wouldnt have been *that* polite about it, fool !

:smirk:

To make sure you are leaving so you will not meet the other sponsor or regular customer

This is something I have thought long and hard about - I stride into the bar, the hansum man making a triumphant return, and she is with another punter. What the hell do I do - what is the etiquette here ? Do I say 'Hi' and quickly leave, or what ? She told me that another Aussie had become very strange, no sex but frequent visits to the bar, ringing her (you gave this nutjob your number ??) and generally being creepy : what do I do if *he* comes striding into the bar when she is with hansum man Gobble ? I know the Thais will do anything to avoid a public scene, and I'm in full agreement with them in this instance, so I suspect that I'd just have to play it by ear.

Jesus, maybe my critics are right - time to reassess any connection I have to the scene : its getting personal. When you start worrying about how to greet your accountant if she is having coffee with another client, it may be time to start doing your own tax returns.

:redflag::yikes:

gobbledonk ,

this appears to be a most critical issue , I would advise as follows :

- should your loved one wurk bah at a BJ place and you meet her in the middle of performing her duty , I suggest a deep wai is in order by slowly walking backwards out through the door . Just a matter of politeness as she would be unable to explain anything.

- should your loved one sit with somebody with her hand in his trousers the reaction of choice is you start to sream accusing her of infidelity and such . you might include the punter into your strategy . in case it is an entirely Thai place do not hesitate to elaborate on the superiority of the white race .

- should your loved one wurk bah in Pattaya and you catch her with a tattooed drunken bouncer from East London ask the management for a piece of paper and a pen and you can can discreetly wave a paper at her saying " I lub you , can meet on hongnam ? " Don't forget barfine if she somes .

BuBi

Archived