Taking her to the airport .....

gobbledonk

If you have any concern regarding your own reaction or wishes then perhaps the surprise tactic may not be the best way to go. Call or sms first to let her know when you plan to be visiting her, or meet outside the bar.

Given that you know she works bar you are obviously comfortable, at this level, with what you know could be happening. By making some up-front arrangements you ensure that she saves a little face by being 'clean' on your arrival. At some future point, if your involvement goes that far, you can mention your doing this for her benefit. I guarantee she will repay this kindness in, er, kind :sex: (This seems an insufficient smiley, where's the all night wild sex no holds barred, or even all holes bared, smiley when you need it?)

Oh yeah, and watch for paranoia. If you read too much here you could easily think that trips to Thailand and living in Thailand seem to be notorious for turning otherwise rational people into paranoid nail biting loons. Too many what if's.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say it made you more Realistic than Cynical

C'mon Mekong - you know and I know that I have found the only 3 hookers in Thailand who really do have hearts of pure gold. Come to think of it, they had other stuff made of gold too, lots of stuff, and I did think that 15K for short-time seemed a bit steep, and what's this rash that comes and goes, and ......

:smirk:

End of the day, I'd rather have those 3 at my table than any combination of celebrities, royalty or Nobel Prize winners you care to name. I may be wading at the shallow end, but I'm happy with my fellow bathers, even if I suspect that they have spent ample time with the louts at the deep end. When her hips rise to meet yours, just remember that its me she's thinking of, OK ?

:neener::clown::neener:

BuBi, you bastard- I laughed so fucking hard I think I cracked a rib ! Seriously, I am in so much cunting pain.

One of my more perverted traits is that I actually get off on asking the girls if they've been royally rogered at any point in the last week or so ('hour' might be more to the point in the bars you frequent :neener: ). Some will happily play the game, but others seem taken aback that a customer would ask about another customer - the 'talk dirty to me' concept seems lost on them. One of the best 'fuck me and forget me' little sluts on Suk Soi 4 has long since realised that this is a great way to get a guy off, and will happily volunteer details of the night two guys manned her lower portholes simultaneously. Whether they did or not is irrelevant - she carries it off.

Ms Airport, by contrast, is pretty conservative - c'est la vie.

Given that you know she works bar you are obviously comfortable, at this level, with what you know could be happening

Oh, its happening, unless all men in Bangkok have been struck down by the gay virus - as I type this, she's probably making some lucky bastard's week : as I told Bubi, I kinda get off on that, but she doesnt kiss and tell. The issue isnt whether she is with a customer, its how to discreetly back away, and I've decided that the best strategy is to get there when the bar opens. Even if she is on a later shift, I can time my arrival accordingly - only concern then is our stalker friend. Unless, of course, she told him the same story about me that she told me about him, and ...

:smirk:

Archived