Taking her to the airport .....

gobbledonk

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hang on - that's me and she told me the same thing about YOU!

Jesus, CTO - I just knew it was a board member !

It did occur to me at the time that each of us may form the basis for an interesting story to tell the next customer, although 'the stalker' did ring her while we were in the cab going to the hotel. She gave him the usual 'not much - stay home, watch TV' when he asked her what she was doing, despite the fact that any fool could clearly hear BKK traffic around us.

The thing is, unless this guy is sending her money, I dont really see her lie as a biggie. What should she have told him - 'Darling, I'm just taking a customer to the Nana hotel, where he'll respond to my eager fellatio by climaxing all over my face within 3 minutes of slamming the door behind us. Then he's gonna rim me while I bring his member back to life. Give me another call about 8 and I'll let you listen to the noises I make while he sodomises me. Bye, my love'.

Unless her name is Paris Hilton or Courtney Love , I cant see too many girls anywhere being quite this 'honest' .... Personally, I'd prefer to be lied to, money or no damned money.

Personally, I'd prefer to be lied to, money or no damned money.

One took a call in Thai in the taxi on the way to the hotel. She said it was her brother. I would have been more comfortable with the thought that it was her Thai BF than her actual brother.

I think it's great a girl seeing guys off at the airport... so long as it ain't me. :)

One of my regulars has a generous sponsor now who keeps close tabs on her back in Nakhon Nowhere, ringing her on a landline almost daily. So she has the perfect excuse to be away from the phone... and in my bed in Pattaya :hubba: ... shortly before and after their airport rendezvous. :shhh:

:beer:

One took a call in Thai in the taxi on the way to the hotel. She said it was her brother. I would have been more comfortable with the thought that it was her Thai BF than her actual brother

Ahh, now here's a conundrum - if I become sufficiently fluent over the coming 6 months, do I tell *any* working girl that I speak Thai ? I often wonder if other board members simply 'play dumb' and listen in. The Isaan girls always have a card up their sleeves : they can switch to Lao, or Khmer. The other side of the coin is that ignorance is bliss - not really sure that I want to hear the girl say 'just taking dumb Farang to airport - meet you in an hour, babe !' or similar. In the case of the girl in my OP, I think she's a little too cool for that - it would be strictly P4P, and she'd ring the customer back when I was out of earshot. This whole bg thing is just another job for her, and I believe she will take more from the life than it takes from her - orange juice ladydrinks, conservative clothes, playing the role. Time will tell.

I think it's great a girl seeing guys off at the airport... so long as it ain't me. :)

One of my regulars has a generous sponsor now who keeps close tabs on her back in Nakhon Nowhere, ringing her on a landline almost daily. So she has the perfect excuse to be away from the phone... and in my bed in Pattaya :hubba: ... shortly before and after their airport rendezvous. :shhh:

:beer:

Everytime I thought I had read about all the tricks, I'll find a new variation introduced.

:):crazy:

<<

I take my wife to the airport and say goodbye to her sometimes she flies of and i stay behind,is that the same as making merit.>>

I like that line

I remember watching a very emotional farewell on time - tears etc (her - maybe him too)

As soon as he was through the gate she turned to me and winked "You stay Bangkok? Have girl?"

I was impressed - what a great worker she was!

Archived