Taking her to the airport .....

gobbledonk

Cmon CTO - she was only hiding her pain by burying herself in her work !

I seriously couldnt care less if N. is currently in a gangbang (as long as FJ and Frede arent sandwiching the poor girl - Jesus, what an image) - all I ask is that she is the same person when I see her at the end of the month.

Same smile, same happy demeanour, same dress sense. If she has morphed into just-another-hardfaced-whore, perched on eight-inch heels with a fag hanging out of her mouth, I will just keep walking. I have read some really alarming accounts of the transformation that the bar can wreak on a girl, but I dont want to see it happen. As weve discussed, there is nothing we can do to stop it - she will either come through her time in the bar intact, or she wont. Unlike many board members, I will be in a unique position over the next 6 months : will be really interesting to see her face when I tell her that Im not going back to Oz for quite some time. 500 baht says that she wont try to sign me up for anything beyond a weekly barfine. :smirk:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that subconsciously the topic is a metaphor that we are all lost souls.

The OP never actually asks a question or seeks advice; he is a lost sheep in a big jungle, not knowing if he is the prey or a predator â?? the classical Freudian, â??what ifâ?? scenario.

Hope that clears it all up.

By the way, I donâ??t think the OP has hinted she is a live in or any such close attachment, maybe a nightly dalliance to make the evening go quicker when dulled by cheap beer or bourbon.

O-kay. Ms Udon Thani calls me from Subarnapoom a couple of nights back, two hours before she gets on the bomber for Melbourne and those wonderfully bracing Antarctic winds that come off the Bay. I am both happy and sad for her : dont want her to get exploited by extended family, but do want her to make the money she dreams of in the restaurant etc. She asks if she can call me in Australia, and I say 'of course', knowing that I am just another backup plan in case the shit hits the fan. Cant help liking this girl, whatever her subterfuge - she is a survivor and I can respect that.

It seems that it doesnt matter who goes to the airport, I feel a little separation anxiety.

GTG, happy trails and send me a photo of yourself with that bloody 15K camera I shelled out for. :smirk:

I am an old timer on the board, I am not trolling. Just my account was not possible to login to.

And I am serious indeed. Life is short, if you are in doubt don't waste time. Either you stay with someone who loves you or you leave them. Simple. It invloves trust.

Archived