Any ideas?

drogon

Cmon Drogon - bargirl,showgirl,weathergirl - does it really matter - she is doing your head in. My advice is that you need to move on. I expect that you will give me much the same advice in July, when I start blubbering into my beer about what a wonderful girl N is, and how she doesnt belong in the bar, and how fucked up life is, and ......

Keep smilin

Gobble

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK - blunt time

<>

And you only made her cum once? Forget what she says - sex is important to her other wise she'd be happy fucking only you!

Girl obviously likes sex more than you care to admit - and sex with someone who's prob better at making her cum than you :(

Just using your own information - do yourself a favour and find the girl who'll love you and you'll love back. She's out there.

That is the problem there are others like him on this board, and they all encourage each other..

Cmon OH - I dont know about you, but the board has had its share of, ahem, eccentrics for as long as I have been here. Some have been banned for being aggressively eccentric, but most seem to move on after a time. One day, even you and I will find another hobby. :smirk:

Drogon, mate, this may really be something that the board simply cannot help you with. The consensus in this and previous threads seems to be 'move on with your life', but that doesnt appear to be the answer that you are seeking. I dont think any of us are trained counsellors (correct me if I'm wrong), and I suspect that counselling takes more than an internet connection and a willingness to listen, so it may simply be that we are not qualified.

Best,

Gobble

I've changed my ind - I thoght about it - she obviously does love hi but is still torn by all the bad things that have happened to her - Drogon just needs to prove he is the an for her and she'll love him.

The "Not faithful" thing is another test - be strong - say no - but stay with her - it's what she really wants!

As for not having orgasms - many women don't so don't worry about that one.

Archived