Straight from the heart

gobbledonk

Some of you may remember the Asian dating site I mentioned a week or so ago - I have been trawling through various entries, fending off the Chinese and generally hoping I can meet someone in real life when I land in the LOS.

One of the questions which must come up when sifting through any site of this nature is 'does she wok bar ?'. In most cases, I doubt it - these gals mostly look and sound way too goofy to have had anything to do with Farang. I found an exception today, cearly an Isaan girl who knows a thing or two about the streets, and was surprised to see her allude to it:

i dont want to find a nice man or perfect family becouse i know noone is perfect me too. i had done many thing that not good.the time cannot turn back..

When I compare this with the idealized, often saccharine profiles which abound on this site, it struck a chord, even if said girl isnt the most stunning I've ever seen in Thailand. Dont know if this belongs in 'Relationships' or 'Bleeding Heart Farang Who Will Buy Anything', but I applaud her for having the guts to lay it on the line. I'd give you an example of some of the Chinese girls flowery profiles, but you probably just ate - I can only assume that they live in a fantasy land to escape the reality of their surroundings.

Cheers,

Gobble

Just a different approach. Keep in mind, she is most likely playing to a certain type of guy here...and she most likely knows what buttons to push to get a "white knight" to come and "rescue" her...worked before, and will work now.

Yes OH

But to me there is a difference between a lying BG pushing the right buttons

and an honest/not lying BG pushing the right buttons.

Never thought I would say that as I never cared for BG tricks before...

:banghead::help:

Its OK, OH - I havent offered any 'redemption'. As a punter, who am I to cast aspersions on the choices she has made ? You cant have whores without whoremongers - we deserve one another, dont we ? If a whoremonger can change his ways, cannot a whore do the same ?

(Yes, I realise that not every member of this board avails themselves of the services of prostitutes, but I believe that a high percentage have done so at some stage in their lives. Call me crazy, but a large element of the 'Sanuk' we crave involves paid professionals, no ? I have yet to enjoy a visit to my accountant, so it must be another profession).

Gobble

Its OK, OH - I havent offered any 'redemption'. As a punter, who am I to cast aspersions on the choices she has made ? You cant have whores without whoremongers - we deserve one another, dont we ? If a whoremonger can change his ways, cannot a whore do the same ?

(Yes, I realise that not every member of this board avails themselves of the services of prostitutes, but I believe that a high percentage have done so at some stage in their lives. Call me crazy, but a large element of the 'Sanuk' we crave involves paid professionals, no ? I have yet to enjoy a visit to my accountant, so it must be another profession).

Gobble

Finally someone who gets it! :) Exactly, we are all the same. Whores and buyers of whores! As for the "choices" they make, I have heard it debated well both ways (As in having a choice, Vs. Not having a choice...) In the end, we are all in the same game, we buy because they sell, they sell because we buy. No moral judgments, just a discussion on what it is. Odd how some people have missed that point.

Archived